Super Sentai Forever Blue Helmets Project! (Foam Build)

Re: Forever Blue Ranger Helmets Project (Foam Build)

is the "base helmet" pattern publicly available? i've looked around a bit with no luck. Groovy helmet though the blue ranger is my favorite :)

frankly i do not know :p

to tell you the truth i did not get the pep file directly from ikkakuro n.nv

but it took me 2 days searching for the exact file.

so if it is not meant to be publicly available them i think i'm just lucky to have found the pep file in the net.

i could upload here the base file that i am using only with ikkakuro's permission cause i saw his deviantart page did not really released the file in public for a certain reason. (again i'm just lucky cause someone uploaded it :p)

:D

I have a few files for mmpr but after looking at them last night after reading this realised that only the red, green and pink have been unfolded.
so that means i have black, yellow and white haven't and i also don't have a blue renger!

seeing as I have no idea where to start with unfolding i think when i get round to building them that I'll follow your lead and draw them out on a base and cut accordingly

maybe you can start with this method but of course a lot details could be sacrificed :p

still it is a nice alternative.

very cool man nice to see something not ironman.

actually my first thread here is an ironman mkiii foam build. but stopped working on it cause i saw ikkakuro's pep file for the base helmet and started on this blue ranger project cause i've been wanting to have pr helmets for a long time now hehehe.

Great work, I love the paint job on them!

Just a friendly tip, The little button next to the "QUOTE" button will let you select multiple quotes and put them all in the same post so you don't have to quadruple post. :)

update! :D

2012-08-19193646.jpg

2012-08-20124629.jpg

2012-08-20124636.jpg

2012-08-20163920.jpg

2012-08-20163940.jpg

its not that clean but for me it'll do :D

Great work, I love the paint job on them!

Just a friendly tip, The little button next to the "QUOTE" button will let you select multiple quotes and put them all in the same post so you don't have to quadruple post. :)

sorry n.nv thanks for the tip :D

i saw the base helmet from printable armory but chose to search for ikkakuro's file.

hehehehe

but what about visibility?

the helmets are wearable but i chose to build these stuffs for design purpose only hehehe
maybe if i decided to wear them i'll just slice them up, put some hinges and toggle latches and drill series of holes on the visor n.n

update! :D

Mighty Morphin

2012-08-21183413.jpg

Samurai

2012-08-21183613.jpg

Lightspeed

2012-08-23132955-1.jpg

2012-08-23133109-1.jpg

i think there are some troubles in photobucket, i find it hard to upload my files.

Last edited:

sorry to interupt the blue ranger flow (which is looking awesome btw) but on that link EyeofSauron it says you've unfolded the white and yellow rangers but when I've downloaded them there's no data jst the 3d model, am I being a spaz or is there an issue with them?

i seriously have no idea, its not my site, i just provided the files, maybe he updated the titles, but forgot the pep files ;)

fair doos.
I may have to learn how to unfold on them myself then!
dont worry, i reuploaded all of them to 4share, unfolded:
black ranger.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
pink ranger.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
white ranger.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

yellow ranger.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

red and green are allready linked here somewhere,and i dont have a blue one, sadly (if anyone has a blue helmet file, i would be happy if you'd share it, as it would complete my file collection of mmpr ;) )

you probably just saved my marriage!

think the wife would go mental if i took my time that should be spent looking for a job and used it on learning how to unfold properly

you probably just saved my marriage!

think the wife would go mental if i took my time that should be spent looking for a job and used it on learning how to unfold properly
unfolding is easy ;) if you built as many pep models as i have, you get a feeling for how it would be best to unfold for comfortable building.
modeling on the other hand i only do if i really want a file that is not available anywhere ;)

I've only made 1 and a half helmets in pep and a Mjolnir so I've really got bagger all experience on it, though i have just built a forearm and hand with foam so i think i may just follow maroenli02's lead and make a base helmet then add/remove bits to make whatever it is i want in foam

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back