Steampunk Ghostbuster

Cueloopz

Hello, I am new to this forum, and just thought I would post a few pics of my Steampunk Ghostbusters Kit All the gear was build by me (except the Goggles).

ColandMatt-SteampunkBack.jpg

ColandMatt-Steampunk.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

theradios.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

SteampunkBelt.jpg

Last edited:
There were a few folks at the MIchigan Ren Fest last year that wore Steampunk GB packs, lots of nice work all around!

THIS is how you introduce yourself to the forum! Great work. Although I don't collect it I've always loved the steampunk style. This is one of the best SP proton packs I've seen. :thumbsup

In a world of people that think putting a pair of metallic plastic goggles on a top hat is Steampunk; this is very refreshing - and very cool. Love all the nicely done details!

With all the Ghostbuster talk recently I was just speculating with a friend about the variations you could do on a GB pack. Maybe a future, '50's retro, or mabye steampunk! It is great to see one carried out with such style and attention to detail.

I like that you replicated all the belt tools too?

I did not see a "no ghosts" logo or something like it. Did you do one?

OH WOW! Absolutely love it! Was it all found objects? (Except the wood, I assume)

Thanks ....

A lot of the pieces I used were antiques or vintage electrical items. Where I couldn't buy anything to suit I modified and aged modern pieces.

My main aim is to not have anything on any steampunk gadgets that I build, that wouldn't have been conceivably available in Victorian times

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back