Steampunk Ghostbuster

With all the Ghostbuster talk recently I was just speculating with a friend about the variations you could do on a GB pack. Maybe a future, '50's retro, or mabye steampunk! It is great to see one carried out with such style and attention to detail.

I like that you replicated all the belt tools too?

I did not see a "no ghosts" logo or something like it. Did you do one?
Thanks

Yeah I built all the belt pieces as well

I've designed a "No Ghost" Patch to wear with the rest of my uniform but as yet I haven't had it made up (pic below). So at the moment I am just wearing a Tan & Brown version of the original patch

SteampunkLogo1_edited-1copy.jpg

as a fellow buster, LOVE IT!! i think some great sepia shots of you and the kit would look awesome. especially aged up ;)
Actually spoke to a photographer yesterday, and she is going to be taking some studio photos of my wife and I in our Steampunk gear, and producing them as an acrylic print to mimic the old style Glass slides .. so that should look pretty cool when they are done

Man I love the proton pack and the PKE meter is just awesome, but the patch that is inspired!. WOuld you consider allowing other steampunk Ghostbusters to join you and hare in the wearing of that patch?.

Man I love the proton pack and the PKE meter is just awesome, but the patch that is inspired!. WOuld you consider allowing other steampunk Ghostbusters to join you and hare in the wearing of that patch?.
I have no problem with that at all .. I'll be getting a few made up as spares in the coming weeks, let me know if your interested

Thanks

Yeah I built all the belt pieces as well

I've designed a "No Ghost" Patch to wear with the rest of my uniform but as yet I haven't had it made up (pic below). So at the moment I am just wearing a Tan & Brown version of the original patch

SteampunkLogo1_edited-1copy.jpg
Love the patch design!

A thousand times amazing, you should throw this up over on the gbfans forum, they will love it.

Hopefully sometime next year I'll be able to share a comparable custom proton pack but from a slightly different era ;-)

I am considering building a Steampunk Ghostbusters outfit. I love both your PKE meter and Vinicators pack. Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery or is it frowned upon.

Any hints, links or photos would be appreciated but the first question is "Where did you guys get the lighting kits" ?

Now this is what I call real steampunk!
Fantastic
I have been stashing away junk to do some type of Steampunk project for some time, your creations are inspiring me to finally make something.
And I Love your logo, very creative

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back