Defiance

The thing I couldn't believe in the episode was the fact that the E-Rep Mayor took off Doc Ywell's pinky. I wonder if it can be reattached.

What I can't believe is Tommy making time with E-Rep's queen of resting bitch-face! I don't blame him for moving on after 9 months of no word, but still, I felt bad for Irisa because she was clearly SO happy to see him...

Just watched the first episode of the 2nd season. Whoa, when albino mom had her hand through the fence, was she doing what I think she was doing?:eek That's pretty bold for the SyFy channel. LOL! What a great wife!!....And then later dude tried to get the basketball-skin chick to do it to him. That guy is really hard up for strokes, ain't he?:lol

Just watched the first episode of the 2nd season. Whoa, when albino mom had her hand through the fence, was she doing what I think she was doing?:eek That's pretty bold for the SyFy channel. LOL! What a great wife!!....And then later dude tried to get the basketball-skin chick to do it to him. That guy is really hard up for strokes, ain't he?:lol

Yes, she was giving him a hand. And Doc Yewll, "basketball skin" woman you described has a hexagonal skin pattern (similar to a soccer ball, but much smaller). Basketballs have more small circles, about the size of pinheads that cover the surface area. But that's nothing to worry about, one person in the show referred to Doc Ywell's head as a golfball (and even she didn't know what that was).

Last edited:
Alak's twitter feed posted a pic that gives us a good look at some scrip, Blue Devil, and the packets they sell it in:

Bqh7g0eCMAA6GiX.jpg

Just watched the episode. I have to agree, it's an excellent one. :D

Well, for those who haven't been playing the game, but have been watching the show, in the third mission of Season 2, where Nolan comes back to the Bay, there is a female member of the Cult that had Irisa when Nolan found her when she was little that turned up in the bay. Unlike before, where the Cult had been looking for girls, Nolan and the Arkhunter discover that the female cult member actually had Iranithan males hostage. It turns out that since the group discovered the Devouring Mother, the female member of the Cult was looking for the Devouring Mother's "mate." Kinda makes me wonder if the mate will turn up in the show (wouldn't be ironic if the mate turned out to be Tommy?).

BTW, the music playing at the end of the episode this little gem from the 1990s, Roads by Portishead:

BTW, was there a code this week, or did they not have one this time? I can't remember seeing one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code for the loot for this week: Raider

Interesting episode. Stahma trying to get Datak back in jail so she could have control, even after trying to reason with him. Caught the Von Bach Industries reference (nice to see it). Interesting to see Amanda Rosewater opening up to the E-Rep Mayor about something that we didn't even know. McCawley getting into deep trouble. Seeing Alak's record company seems interesting, and seeing that Datak is drastically trying to reestablish his dominance. Things are getting really interesting.

Code for the loot for this week: Raider

Interesting episode. Stahma trying to get Datak back in jail so she could have control, even after trying to reason with him. Caught the Von Bach Industries reference (nice to see it). Interesting to see Amanda Rosewater opening up to the E-Rep Mayor about something that we didn't even know. McCawley getting into deep trouble. Seeing Alak's record company seems interesting, and seeing that Datak is drastically trying to reestablish his dominance. Things are getting really interesting.

It was seriously interesting to see Stahma go to war, but her arrogance is going to get her killed.

Did anyone else find it both hilarious and appropriate that Datak made his crew of thugs and criminals pull diaper duty and babysit when Alak was small? :lol

Did anyone else find it both hilarious and appropriate that Datak made his crew of thugs and criminals pull diaper duty and babysit when Alak was small? :lol

Not really. Makes sense he wouldn't do any of the dirty work himself after Hunter Bell was removed from the equation, thus giving him an open door to being the crime boss of Defiance.

The Von Bach missions were pretty anticlimactic. But I blame that on my ego level.

Actually, the latest one with Von Bach, "Alter EGO" definitely was anti-climatic to me, but the others weren't as bad. But I will admit, it was refreshing entering into a piece of Arkfall that wasn't the typical Minor or Major Arkfall full of Volge.

Just watched the latest episode. I have to admit, when it came to Doctor Yewll, I felt sorry for her. This episode backed up what I suspected: underneath her cold, snarky exterior, lies the heart if a woman seeking redemption for her past sins.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back