Nightmare Before Christmas Costumes

seven

Sr Member
I am doing a Nightmare Before Christmas Theme this year for Halloween. I am looking for some Shock and Barrel masks.

Anyone know where to get some wearable full size masks for adults? I was thinking about maybe sculpting the masks and having some vacuform them.

nbc9_59.jpg

Thanks, I emailed him and he said that the masks where about 6" wide and 10" tall. They are resin mask made for hanging on the wall.

Though If someone had these masks and was able to vac-form over them to get a mask esque quality (lighter, easiery to manipulate/paint) that would be interesting.

<div class='quotetop'>(seven @ Oct 17 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1339698[/snapback]</div>
Anyone have the wall haning masks they would be whiling to vaccuform them for halloween masks?
[/b]

hi if you buy the masks and send them out to me ill vac form them for you
ill do you a few copys ( and one for my self ) and then send it all back to you

jay

<div class='quotetop'></div>
hi if you buy the masks and send them out to me ill vac form them for you
ill do you a few copys ( and one for my self ) and then send it all back to you
jay[/b]

Thanks for the offer. Iam finding it difficult to aquire the masks fairly inexpensive. I am also worried about shipping time and not getting them for halloween.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back