ANH * Death Star Laser Turret

I'd noticed that too. Without positively IDing it, I'd say centurion probably. It reminds me of the 1/25 scale ones I've seen, but I think it might be 1/35. I'll try to find a pic later.

Id confirm (from memory) 1/25 Centurion. Do i hear an ouch from the guys who glued to the butt of a PD pod for aesthetic pleasure ? :lol

Lee

Hi Lee,

Please can you confirm that part is from Tamiya 1/25 centurion?
Because although the part is similar to centurion's part, it is not exactly matched for me.

If you have any reference pic, please share with us?

thanks Eric.

Id confirm (from memory) 1/25 Centurion. Do i hear an ouch from the guys who glued to the butt of a PD pod for aesthetic pleasure ? :lol

Lee

My 1/25 centurion is too far into the closet to check it now, but I believe it's from part K11 on the 1/25 centurion instruction sheet on the left of this pic. It would be the underside of the centurion cupola, not the topside that I've seen on the probe droid pods. It sure seems it might be the piece. Maybe?!

Scott,

Actually, that part was used on the ANH star destroyer.
IMO, it doesn't seems a match with the part on DS turbo laser.

thanks Eric.

My 1/25 centurion is too far into the closet to check it now, but I believe it's from part K11 on the 1/25 centurion instruction sheet on the left of this pic. It would be the underside of the centurion cupola, not the topside that I've seen on the probe droid pods. It sure seems it might be the piece. Maybe?!

Think Eric is right, cant see that notch pattern on the prop Cuppola.
Anybody got a Cheiftain? Uses a similar part, right timeline?

Lee

Hey Eric,

That top part looks so darn familiar. I can't figure out what it is though. At first it looks like the exhausts to a panther tank, but those wouldn't be connected at the bottom. I know I've seen it before though...darn it.

Hi all,

I just want to identify some unknown donor parts through using wasili's great pics.
I'm wondering if anybody already identified these parts?

ILMer's Star Wars Models :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×

thanks Eric.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back