Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

Also looking for reference for any shirts that had the text "GOTHAM ROGUES" on it like someone mentioned before... I have that text all drawn out as well.

Or maybe I'll come up with a fan-concocted design of my own!

Please post any interest, opinions, ideas or whatever! I also have the logos for "NFF" and "Rapid City Monuments"...anyone see any shirts with these on them?

I saw some Rapid City shirts and hats on some of the paid extras, but didn't get a good look at them. I think the hats just had the "RCM" logo that was on the scoreboard. I saw pics of it, but can't seem to find them now.

I saw some Rapid City shirts and hats on some of the paid extras, but didn't get a good look at them. I think the hats just had the "RCM" logo that was on the scoreboard. I saw pics of it, but can't seem to find them now.

Oh, and their shirts and hats were blue, with the RCM logo in green with white stroke, if I remember correctly.

Were the RCM fans in the stands or are you talking about paid extras that were in the field?

Hi, I'm from NJ and missed a shirt too. Was thinking of having one traced or designed and found this blog. Yes, UA would be the preferred brand but any brand, in black or yellow color, would work great; size XL for me. Please keep me posted. Thanks.

P.S. Anyone who pays $500 for a colored cotton tee is just pain loco. What, is it laced in gold or something? Did Hines Ward sign it with gold sharpie? C'mon...I can buy a decent suit for $500. Anyway, there were 15K fans and extras there. WB is foolish to not make this shirt available on-line.

Let me know if you get these shirts made. I was also there sitting under the overhang of section 223 and they never bothered to throw any shirts in our general vicinity. The fact that people are selling them for $500 on eBay is retarded.

The shirts that I saw weren't cotton. They were the regular UA polyester ones. A guy near me won a shirt with some other stuff. It was the gold one in the first post. Those were the only shirts I actually saw up close. The PAs seemed incapable of actually walking around the stadium with the tees instead of throwing them up to the same sections over, and over, and over!

Not that I'm bitter, or anything. :angry

The shirts that I saw weren't cotton. They were the regular UA polyester ones. A guy near me won a shirt with some other stuff. It was the gold one in the first post. Those were the only shirts I actually saw up close. The PAs seemed incapable of actually walking around the stadium with the tees instead of throwing them up to the same sections over, and over, and over!

Not that I'm bitter, or anything. :angry

I feel your pain. I actually went up to the "comedian", Dante, and politely asked him for a shirt when he was walking around with a box. I explained how I was a big fan and showed him my GCPD badge I carry around for good luck (don't laugh). He basically smiled at me and said,"That's nice...but I can't give you one." Smiled and walked away. :cry

I feel your pain. I actually went up to the "comedian", Dante, and politely asked him for a shirt when he was walking around with a box. I explained how I was a big fan and showed him my GCPD badge I carry around for good luck (don't laugh). He basically smiled at me and said,"That's nice...but I can't give you one." Smiled and walked away. :cry

That sucks! We were actually in the section behind the goal post early in the morning. They moved us because they said that they weren't filming there anymore. When we saw them put other people there, we were upset because they seemed to be getting all of the action. :confused

Then, they got all of the shirts. :sick

Finishing up the Rogues logo... will post progress pic tomorrow, and I'm looking into getting them printed on UA shirts as well as cotton T-shirts...

More to come...

-K

Finishing up the Rogues logo... will post progress pic tomorrow, and I'm looking into getting them printed on UA shirts as well as cotton T-shirts...

More to come...

-K

Awesome. Can't wait to see them. Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm actually interested in getting a couple. One to wear, and one to frame with my set pass and other items. Your work will contribute to my home theatre display. :)

lol someone on eBay is trying to get more info about the shirt (im guessing to reproduce it).

Q: Hi. Could you tell me what this is made of? The fits on the Under Armour shirts are different depending on the fabric content and I need to know if this will fit my boyfriend or not. Also, is there anything on the back of the shirt? Thanks. Aug-09-11
A: Hey, it's 100% polyester and is a men's large. There is nothing on the back. I can send you some more pics to get a feel of the size if you want, just pm me your email addy. Thanks!

The ones with the football logo on it, the UA tag reads:

Under Armour Green Heatgear, Made with 100% recycled fabric that is engineered with our signature technologies, Moisture Transport Temperature Regulation.

tumblr_lpl1k0vhnI1r0o9b3o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I saw some rogues shirts and other merchandise on cafe press. It looks most like the logo on the field. They don't look nearly as good as what I'm seeing on here.

I saw some rogues shirts and other merchandise on cafe press. It looks most like the logo on the field. They don't look nearly as good as what I'm seeing on here.

Yeah, people are gonna use really awful versions of the logo and do cafepress, lol. I did a decent logo with Illustrator, but I want a good shirt, and can't do shirts myself, and don't like the quality of cafepress's items. I'd rather go with one here that was made by someone who know how to do both the logo and the actual shirt.

I know I promised to post today, but work was crazy... will post my pics tonight...

and yeah, trust me... you want as close as accurate as you can get, stick with RPF. I'm proud to say that I think I have the best most accurate Capt. America "SSR" shirt out there.

It's a joke what some people have been tryig to pass off as "reproductions" or replicas.

When I get home... posting, POSTING! haha

-K

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back