Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

I'm not sure, but I do know it wasn't enough for all ~10,000 extras. :angry

Will you be doing them on Underarmour shirts?

Probably not considering the price point. It is up for debate though, but my gut says just to do a run of regular shirts... we'll see what happens.

Curious as to the different versions as well... which people would be more interested, how many versions are there?

Hi guys. New here. I was there on Saturday and tried in vain to get my hands on a shirt. If you do a run of these, would I be able to purchase one?

Sure, why not?

Lemme get the artwork finished and then we'll talk about the details of the run.

Please share thoughts and opinions in the meantime though!

-Kurt

There's a lot of Facebook posts about the shirts, but I've yet to see a pic of the shirt that actually said Gotham Rogues on it. I saw it briefly at the stadium, but not clear enough. There were a bunch of different types that the paid extras were wearing and then the ones thrown into the crowd.

I would definitely prefer an actual under armor shirt, but that's up to you of course. As long as the color was good, I'd be fine with whatever. I saw some sites that were bulk selling blank UA shirts of that color, and I'd be willing to pay a premium for it, and could probably direct a lot of people to you to buy one as well. The ones from the stadium are on ebay for $500 and up, lol.

I'm up for looking into the UA shirts, but I suspect most will be happy with a reg. t-shirt with the same artwork, I dunno... maybe both, we'll see.

I think the other shirt being talked about was/is for sale at "The Pitt Stop". A local shop near the stadium, but I can't any other image or mention of it online, so... they'd certainly be easy enough to make! here's a pic:

Screenshot2011-08-08at85910PM.png

And then I found this image as well doing a search:

Screenshot2011-08-08at84753PM.png

Lots of cool options here!

No, it was different from the Pitt Stop ones. I saw those, and they were just something that store came up with. The ones I saw were in the font that's on the actual jersey posted above. Still haven't seen any pics of it yet. I think it just had the text. I saw paid extras with UA hoodies that were silver with the black and gold text, and stuff like that. Seemed to be a lot of different variations so that the crowd shots weren't full of people wearing the same thing.

I saw that pic with the player image a few places, but have no clue where it came from. I didn't see that in the stadium at all, and don't remember it being on any shirts or anything, but I may have missed it.

The one I saw with text was just a gold shirt with the same text as the banner under the scoreboard in this pic. I think I saw one that had the Gotham Rogues text with the Rogue bandit logo under it. Like you said, there are a lot of options here.
1-1.jpg

I think the UA t-shirts were still just regular t-shirts, not the actual UA training shirts. I don't know much about them. If there's really no difference between the UA t-shirts and other high quality tees, then it's no biggie to me.

I would pay extra for a UA shirt as well. I saw one up close and it didnt look like cotton to me. Looked like one of their sports shirts.

HERE'S WHERE I'M AT:

Screenshot2011-08-09at125913PM.jpg

Sorry for the caps... I got more tweaking to do, I want it to be spot on, but this is my progress so far...

More to come shortly

-K

i am definitely interested in any of the gotham rogue products made (yellow or black shirts), and would definitely pay the extra for the UA training/athletic shirts over the cotton.

Also looking for reference for any shirts that had the text "GOTHAM ROGUES" on it like someone mentioned before... I have that text all drawn out as well.

Or maybe I'll come up with a fan-concocted design of my own!

Please post any interest, opinions, ideas or whatever! I also have the logos for "NFF" and "Rapid City Monuments"...anyone see any shirts with these on them?

Looks great. Strange that there are so many variations of the logo. Skin color different, white letters vs. greenish letters, etc. Didn't think about it til really looking at all of them. It looks spot on though, great work.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back