Metal gear model kits?

I love the scratchbuilt Rex. I wish they'd have made Gekko figures. So this kit is actually roughly in scale with the Ray build a figure from the MGS2 figures as it was a large one too.

I think that's the nicest instruction manual for a model kit I have ever seen lol. I had this company's smaller robocop that you just had to put the arms and legs on and it was great. They put those out over here via Darkhorse comics. Sadly Robocain and Ed209 are worth their weight in gold. That's another reason i got this kit now (plus the price reduction) is that if i changed my mind it'd be 300.00 in no time online.

3A toys is about to open pre-orders for the new Metal Gear Ray-
ThreeA Metal Gear RAY release date and price announced*|*Metal Gear Informer

ThreeA-Metal-Gear-Ray-2.jpg

ThreeA-Metal-Gear-Ray.jpg

original.jpg

original2.jpg

Everyone only makes the ones from the newer games, even Play Arts only makes the ones from the psp games, and nobody wants to do the ones from the original 2 Metal Gear games. Then again there isn't a whole lot of artwork those ones to go from.

I sure wish I had money....which I don't. So many things to buy. Space is becoming an issue though. But I'm determined to fit as much stuff in the small room I have. I have a long list of models I would like to build....maybe I'll try the paper Metal Gear Rex, as the MGS games have become my favorite.

Well isn't the MSG2 one the prototype? Maybe they took them off for the mass production versions. I need to get Rising but god i hate raiden lol That Ray kit is gorgeous but that company doesn't make crappy stuff. I had one of their 4" robocop models and it's amazing.

I never noticed that tail thing. I always liked Rex better. Maybe because Rex is more like Snake, strong built and well.....soild, where Ray is more like Raiden, dancing around like a fairy.
I wonder what we'll be fighting in MGS5: The Phantom Pain. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back