New Studio Scale X-Wing Revisited

Red four had a pointy head one , I forget what they are called. Have a look at juliens red 4 buildup. You'll see what I mean. It can also be seen in the ILM red 4 pyro shots. "john d Blue four."

Last edited:
Man, I hate you. I keep looking at the pics of this thing and its so damned impressive. But I can handle another SS X. I got a CCX and was happy. last year I splurged and got me a V.3 that is almost ready for primer. NOW ther's this beutifull thing?!

anyone want to buy a couple SSX kits?

Hi to everyone friends.
Here are the pics I promised.
You will see in the resin casts that not all of them have the same color. It is not primer. We tinted the resin not just because it looks so dam cool but because you can skip the first hand of black painting typically applied to the Star Wars Studio Scale models. We can get any tone of greys to black.
We are making all of our resins in a small and a big pressure chamber that me and Roback designed for this purpose. So you will see no bubbles in our casts and that every detail is there in every copy.
So lets go to the first pic of the R2 Strip:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You can see the 1/72 Airfix Panther part to be casted apart from the whole Droid Strip. This is because of one of the extra details we added to the revisited version.
In the next pic you will see the inner section of the engine that can be seen if you take out the Panther door. This detail of the engine comes with the fuselage, so you can choose to paste the door or leave it to be taken out whenever you want to.
In this picture you can also see the extra detail that goes beneath the Astromech Droid:

We offer two different R2 Units:

Now the pics of the "Butt":

CONTROL PANEL:

The first Control Panel of the line is a natural resin cast with primer, the next ones are tinted resin casts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usttp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/17/controlpanel01.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The section behind the pilot:

And finally, some of the wing details:

Until tomorrow for more pics of other resin casts:love:love

Last edited:
Hi

I'ts been a very bussy weekend pouring silicon rubber and constructing boxes to prepare molds so we were to tired to post yesterday, but here we go with the second set of molds and we are waiting the third set to be ready by wensday, but that would be only the first half the second half would be ready by friday or sutarday.
But lets go with what we have...

The First half of the fuselage molds, will be ready on wensday, here's the pic:

The second half must be poured on wensday and we will be having casts of the fuselage on Saturday or Sunday, it all depends on family stuff :)

Now, more resin parts:

The Phantom Engines in black resin:

Some extra detail inside:

The nose and lateral plate:

And finaly the Sherman/Harrow cap that fits in the "Butt":

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and for the info on the droids.
We will try to hurry and make the other astromech droid for the other pilots of the squadron.

Bests:
Rod

Last edited:
The shipping will be made from a country far,far away...from Chile, South America. We'll use UPS, TNT and FEDEX for the S&H, whichever the RPF member prefers.
Rodmart and I are working fulltime to make sure everything turns out just perfect. :love

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back