Game of Thrones

A bit surprised at the direction they're going with a couple of the Sand Snakes. They don't fit their book descriptions at all. But, this is tv, so I guess its to be expected. Looks like they are condensing some of the Martell characters, too. Can't wait for season 5!

Arya Stark Went to Comic-Con in Disguise and Fooled Everyone

http://gawker.com/arya-stark-went-to-comic-con-in-disguise-and-fooled-eve-1611957006

ggsviwselmwa6w6ycii5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit surprised at the direction they're going with a couple of the Sand Snakes. They don't fit their book descriptions at all. But, this is tv, so I guess its to be expected. Looks like they are condensing some of the Martell characters, too. Can't wait for season 5!

Very few of the actors look even close to what the characters in the books are supposed to look like (pretty much Cersei and Jaime are the best fits). I try not to get too caught up over how accurate they look; as long as they can act, I'll be happy.

I love the bit at the end about how if people are impatient to find out what happens next they can read the books. Yes, that whole one chapter of Bran's story that hasn't made it on screen yet. At least they're willing to actually just put Bran on hiatus for a season, you know they won't do that with Dany or Reek even though they've already burned half of Book 5's content for them.

The only problem that I see with putting Bran on hiatus that the actor that plays him is that age where he starts to grow like a weed, after a year it's possible that he'll have grown noticeably taller and potentially too big and heavy for the actor that plays Hodor to carry him around like he's supposed to.

The only problem that I see with putting Bran on hiatus that the actor that plays him is that age where he starts to grow like a weed, after a year it's possible that he'll have grown noticeably taller and potentially too big and heavy for the actor that plays Hodor to carry him around like he's supposed to.

Oh, we've already reached that. He shot up like 6 inches between Season 3 and 4. That's why they've been dragging him around in a cart instead of having Hodor carry him.

Oh, we've already reached that. He shot up like 6 inches between Season 3 and 4. That's why they've been dragging him around in a cart instead of having Hodor carry him.

Now that he's reached Bloodraven, his moving times are over. He'll stay in that cave now...at least physically.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back