Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon...do any prop/costumes exist

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,

I've been on a Last Dragon kick while i'm creating a poster for the film and wanted to know if any of the prop clothing exist from the film still?

I have the belt buckle replica created by a member here a while ago, a replica sho nuff patch and his Volpini Sunglasses but that's it.
Anyone else have stuff or seen it anywhere? its a great film so im curious.

Haven't seen anything lately. Funny though, I just got this on DVD for my birthday a few weeks ago. My best bud got it for me, cause I was obsessed with the movie when it came out.

I do love the movie as well. Im trying to rent a theater out so i can invite as many people in NJ to watch the movie with me and hand out posters for the film that im making lol. It;s a great movie with prob one of my favorite villains of all time! I have the two songs from the soundtrack i use to work out with lol! (don't judge me!) lol

I just wondered what ever happened to Sho nuff's outrageous costumes from the film. that would be awesome to have displayed!

I'll be watching this thread - I love that movie; I've probably seen it at least 25 times, and of course have the DVD. Sorry I can't help locate any props, but I hope someone is able to...

Slowly working on my poster thought I'd share my little collection of replicas from the film. Here are my Sho Nuff glasses, my Medallion made by a member here last year and my patch from sho nuffs costume. cheers!

vhwz68.jpg

Hey, sorry for digging up a dead thread, but I'm building a Sho Nuff costume complete with "the glow" hands. Agliarept have you made a Last Dragon costume?

Trying to bring this thread back to life. Really looking for an accurate costume of the opening theatre scene + the Cape he wore.

Seems like no one can track that Cape down.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back