Jurassic Park Water Bottle

Label in hand....thank you again.

Making a pouch is all well and good but I'm sure someone makes something close if not pretty much the same thing.
I've got scouts at the Adventure 16 store in SoCal searching but online doesn't seem to have much very close.

Anyone have any input on the pouch and bottle and keywords to go by?

show the patch pic to Tommyfilth. I just got a set of patches for an Arnold Rimmer uniform shirt (Red Dwarf) from him. He had a PDf image to work from, and the patches were outstanding, and extremely reasonably priced.

It's not the patches I need. Besides they are copyright and would be used to create a product they may already sell just with the new logo.

It's not the patches I need. Besides they are copyright and would be used to create a product they may already sell just with the new logo.

Awesome that you found the label from the screencaps alone. My gf and I searched for over a year for Ellie's bag but now we own the actual one. My costume is 99% accurate (see photos) we need a few things to make hers screen accurate, her shirt and shorts mainly :p

We're flying over to the USA for Dragoncon next week so Jennie gets to debut her Ellie backpack. To say she is excited is an understatement lol

Pics of the bag we own and a pic of us by the Jeep :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 129
I was able to recreate it in its entirety but cannot post the image of it from my phone.
Enjoy your trip.

thanks we're coming from the UK so long way, hope there are no talking raptors on the plane
Please share the artwork here when you can. I was going to redraw it from the above image in illustrator but if you have already then that would save me the trouble :)

Paul

Here are a couple more pics of an A16 patch from eBay. Unretouched, my attempt at straightening & color correction (proportions may be off), and their current logo (they still exist!).

-MJ

Attachments

• a16_logo_400x400.png
    a16_logo_400x400.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 91
  • A16-A.jpg
    A16-A.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 105
  • A16-B.jpg
    A16-B.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 99
I didn't recreate the logo, I meant the entire prop.
With dribs and drabs of old A16 merchandise out there it's not that difficult to get your hands on the patch when you can.

FB_IMG_1471135405755.jpg
I have a spare patch laying around somewhere I need to dig out and offer up.

A couple HD screencaps...

Attachments

• shot0001-A.jpg
    shot0001-A.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 93
  • shot0001.jpg
    shot0001.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 87
  • shot0002-A.jpg
    shot0002-A.jpg
    595.6 KB · Views: 102
  • shot0002.jpg
    shot0002.jpg
    811.1 KB · Views: 96
For you guys wanting the most screen accurate... The bottle was a Nalgene Scientific with the thicker lip than the ones you can find at target etc. (the left one). Found on ebay.
7tY8UY.jpg

Also, this is an actual A16 bag, just a newer logo but for those wanting reference for the belt strap or stitching:
iCvz4q.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back