Tim Burton's next film is.....

Okay I confess... it's fake, haha!

I didn't think there'd be much response from it, but just thought it would have been funny if it was real. I basically took an Alice in Wonderland press release and retooled it for a Johnny Depp 3D movie idea, hahaha!

Though it's fake I wouldn't put it too far past me to think Tim Burton would actually consider such a film!

Glad some got a good kick out of it! When I read it over it sounded legit and I almost cried laughing at how terrible this press release would be!

Sorry if anyone got POed about it. Hopefully it just stays a joke though. :thumbsup

I thought a few fake links would spice up the "truth" and it seems that some people did not try them out :) Don't believe everything you read.
Good that Nwerke also got the joke and played along.

Okay I confess... it's fake, haha!

Awww, you gave up the goods too soon! We had some quality trolling going there!

I thought your mockup was great. I did the same thing (Alice) for my Wiki link. I thought the obvious satire in the later bits would give the game away but I guess nobody read that far. Oh well. :)

Nice that it was described as "well orchestrated", lol!

The tragedy is that it's just plausible enough to pass through the BS meter undetected. I mean, would anyone really be surprised if this DID actually happen?

God its such a bad idea I thought it was real for a moment. This thread should be deleted just in case burton's people catch wind of it...

Right then, where's my passport? Niennumb1, Contec and I have a pitch meeting to get to...

Right then, where's my passport? Niennumb1, Contec and I have a pitch meeting to get to...

Yes, and i have a original idea for a music score that i want danny elfman to do... Goes something like this
drilll drilll drilll BOMB BOMB BOMB ching ching oooooOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOH drilll drilll drill ching ching ooooOOOOoooOOOooOooOooh

Cayman, you MUST follow the youtube/collegehumor.com video link on the first page of this thread. MUST. NOW.

Back