eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I'm so pissed my shield arrived at last!:angry:facepalm They made me spend an insane 295 USD for shipping!!! I wrote them and Bryan replied that this box exceeded the USPS minimum dimensions, so that was the only way to ship the shield, but actually I received my stealth shield with an exact same box dimensions and much heavier from Dave Vader1971, paying 85 bucks for shipping!!! And last but not least I had to pay over this EFX shield 190 Euros of duties!! Almost double the price!:thumbsdown

WTF!!!!!

Regards,

Alberto

SDCC info: no price info on the orb yet, they hope to have a timeframe by the end of the con. This time the guy ballparked the helmet price at $400-700, no timeframe, and I didn't bother asking about the jacket because it will be absurdly expensive and frankly I don't think it looked that good.

SDCC info: no price info on the orb yet, they hope to have a timeframe by the end of the con. This time the guy ballparked the helmet price at $400-700, no timeframe, and I didn't bother asking about the jacket because it will be absurdly expensive and frankly I don't think it looked that good.

I'd love an Orb, if you or anyone hears anything regarding price or pre-orders I along with many others would be very grateful to get an update.

Thanks and enjoy the Con!

Here's what I got. The orb looks great, and will supposedly come with the gravity mine as it's stand. I didn't take any new pictures of the helmet. The jacket is.... meh. Too dark, the leather is a bit wrong, and the silk screening is way too thick and shiny. I could nitpick it more, but what's the point?

Good look at the eFX Marvel props in this video. Man, if money were no object, that AoU shield... :love It'd be hard to justify though if Marvel doesn't even use the same handles in CW, which from the set photos they might've went back to leather straps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agh, damnit. I'm still working on orb replicas and the efx version's showing me a lot of details that I am going to have to change.

Agh, damnit. I'm still working on orb replicas and the efx version's showing me a lot of details that I am going to have to change.

That's only ever a good thing to have more reference, especially since it is highly unlikely EFX will sell the orb within the next 5 years so you might as well save some cash and make your own.

On EFX's website when I click the $250 dollar deposit it doesn't say anything about when I would pay the payments. Anyone know when they would be?

LOL. When I email them it also says that thy are closed between October 5th and October 12th and are re-opening on the 13th........ It's October 24th!

Is this for the MK VII Iron Man Helmet? The pictures on their site show a shiny face plate that looks terrible. I wonder if they'll make it movie-accurate with a more brushed finish?

I had a pre-order for the longest time now. I was notified today by Action Figure Express that EFX Collectibles notified them that any orders on Avengers Capt America Shield WILL NOT be filled. Yeah, from the first Avengers movie over three years ago. Seriously, EFX needs to have these licenses taken away.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back