***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really strange ;( ill look up the tracking code tommorow just got home again :-S

Can you forward me the tracking info please? If you sent it and got tracking you're not on the hook and I'll assign a new Santa (which at this stage in the game will likely be me).

Time to wrap this up.

This is not possible when i get home thursday ill be sending the pieces digitally and a paypal check so you can print them yourself i had sent Some posters

I Got a Big orange tube today with 2 posters YEAH................... It is Christmas in March...... :D

Man after all that... Really??? pics or it don't count!!! :D

Congrats and I look forward to seeing you in the 2014/15 RPF Secret Santa!

I Got a Big orange tube today with 2 posters YEAH................... It is Christmas in March...... :D

ABOUT TIME! :lol

Glad it finally came through for you. I can't believe the postal system is that terrible! Wait, I can...

This is now officially wrapped up! See you guys all again next Christmas!

Few i'm so glad it Finally Arrived i had to go strange ways to get those posters send the orange tube is actually a sewertube(new of course)

how ever its Strange that it took so long i had a a smaller package send just last week and it came at destination after 6 days:-S maybe the post service isn't used to oversized tubes

mockle i hope you liked it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back