2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the link to this discussion post has disappeared from the main page. I was only able to find it by following an old email link.

So how long should we wait til we report our present as MIA?

I see there are a lot of people on the list who haven't received yet.. We've unfortunately had a lot of stolen boxes in our neighborhood. People were actually following UPS and Fedex trucks around snatching boxes that were left for residents.

I noticed the link to this discussion post has disappeared from the main page. I was only able to find it by following an old email link.

I see there are a lot of people on the list who haven't received yet.. We've unfortunately had a lot of stolen boxes in our neighborhood. People were actually following UPS and Fedex trucks around snatching boxes that were left for residents.

The thread is permanently posted at the top of the forum as a sticky, so it shouldn't be too hard to find (and most likely will remain that way until all issues are resolved).

Maybe check with Michael to see if your Santa has a tracking number?

That may have been the case at one point, but it isn't in my sticky list anymore.

I'll follow up with Michael.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Well that answers that question. I had been following it from the Replica costumes link, but it's no longer there... thanks!. :)

Gifts will be considered "lost" at the end of the first full week of January. Unfortunately there were several people this year who shipped much later than they should have for various reasons. All things considered the received rate is pretty on track compared to other years. I know that here in Canada today was the first day that post was delivered since Christmas. Also, as much as I'd love if everyone would check in there are always a couple who never let me know that they received.

All that said, if by about January 7th you still haven't received anything let me know. :)

Everyone that participated WILL be sorted out. I promise. ;)

Here's what arrived today! A handmade knife with sheath. :)

Thanks so much Irishamericanlad, handmade items are my favourite! The knife is cool, is it a prop? If it is I might have to hand in my nerd card because I can't place it. :lol If not it'll be a great showpiece regardless!

Sadly the skull broke off in shipping, so I'll be gluing that back on.

I have to ask before I try, can I sharpen this blade?

Thanks again!

uploadfromtaptalk1419927129112.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
DSC04909.JPGI received this sweet Guardians of the Galaxy concept art! It's going to look great mounted behind my few meagers GotG props! Thanks Santa!

Michael Bergeron you can add me to the list of people that has received their package.:thumbsup

Thank you so much Teddz , It so freaking sweet.

I just got my package and thought i make a unboxing video:

And for you that don't wanna see the video, i have hidden a couple of pictures here :
What i got was a Marvel's Shield light up Logo. Its really cool.
16121990746_816c455a63_o.jpg
16145869611_412d680d30_o.jpg
[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael, How does one use the tag function : "@Michael Bergeron" on your name? , I keep on calling RPF member Michael instead of you :p The tag function is jumping over your last name.

Michael, How does one use the tag function : "@Michael Bergeron" on your name? , I keep on calling RPF member Michael instead of you :p The tag function is jumping over your last name.

I am untaggable. :D

There's even a thread about it in the support forum.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back