What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

Partially scratchbuilt from styrene, acrylics and some spare stuff I've got around the house, plus some 3D printed stuff.

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/kalkamel/rps20170301_092354_zpsih7zzrgo.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/kalkamel/rps20170301_092433_zpstsmroxdu.jpg[/URL]

Still haven't built the scope as I'm waiting for the shell to arrive.

Oh man, ZF-1, still my holy grail!

Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Partly built Witch King helm out of 18ga mild steel sheet. Spikes forged from 12mm and 10mm mild steel rod. This has become a real labour of love, with many modifications along the way.
IMG_0492.JPGIMG_0493.JPGIMG_0494.JPGIMG_0495.JPG
I'm pretty pleased with the progress so far. :) :cheers

Ah!. MDF is your friend too, cavx. I will be following this one. Have thought of doing these sometime myself.:)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Partly built Witch King helm out of 18ga mild steel sheet. Spikes forged from 12mm and 10mm mild steel rod. This has become a real labour of love, with many modifications along the way.
View attachment 711284View attachment 711285View attachment 711286View attachment 711287
I'm pretty pleased with the progress so far. :) :cheers

Yes, although it looks even better in the flesh:lol. This is truly amazing work.:thumbsup

2nd go at these stones.

abbf429fe2fcba842c146a59beb8cd46.jpg

I had to alter the decals to make them fit my stones. These are now equilateral triangles in plan. I still have to cut off the front peak, but now that the decals are on, I have a reference mark to cut to.

Last edited:

Bet you wished you just bought the exclusive non-chrome version. Lol.

This looks great tho! Almost like chrome... [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how hard was it cutting & glue the viberator to the end of a gun to make the m.i.b gun? lol

Workbench is officially dismantled till fall due to upcoming move in July. Where I will be able to upgrade from a corner in the basement to a barn that will be at least 20' x 40' (about 6 meters by 12 meters) maybe bigger depending where I build it.

Workbench is officially dismantled till fall due to upcoming move in July. Where I will be able to upgrade from a corner in the basement to a barn that will be at least 20' x 40' (about 6 meters by 12 meters) maybe bigger depending where I build it.
Your a lucky man I've just had to clean off the dining room table for a family Sunday dinner :cry

A few builds on the go, but this one is most fun at the moment.

Building a Wallace & Gromit "Top Bun" van from absolute scratch. No kit bashing, no modifying a toy. This is being made from cardboard, resin, and body filler, all from a diagram of an Austin A35 van.

top-bun-van-build5.jpg top-bun-van-build3.jpg top-bun-van-build1.jpgtop-bun-van-build22.jpgtop-bun-van-build33.jpg

This will go with the "Robot cooker" I made a while ago:

Robot-cooker.jpg

Not exactly the work bench but the dining room table
my Vader reveal project
IMG_0229.JPG
The dremel on the chair ( does that count )
IMG_0230.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back