Dragoncon 2015

HyruleInfantry

I did some crop-fu on the avatar image you sent me.

What do you think?

If ya like it, I'll print it. Let me know.

Thanks

HyruleInfantry.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your work on these, guys. If it's not too much trouble, all little letters for my name, pretty please. But if already done, no worries. Thanks!

See you all there!

Thanks for all your work on these, guys. If it's not too much trouble, all little letters for my name, pretty please. But if already done, no worries. Thanks!

See you all there!

Can you clarify "all the little letters for my name", I think I still need an Avatar for your badge too.

Thanks

Looking good, coming along very nicely...I don't know about everyone else, but I can't wait for the meetup and Dragoncon!!!!

Thanks Matrix!

Yeah man, I am super excited and can't wait. My cosplays are coming along. After I do chores today, I'll be at my work bench working on more of the mecha glove.

DragonCon will be here before we know it!

Can you clarify "all the little letters for my name", I think I still need an Avatar for your badge too.

Thanks

Sure! The "j" isn't capitalized, is all. Or you can just put "wabbit" if you want, as that's my actual name. *grin*

As for avatar, I thought it said you had mine. You can use what's on the left, but I'm not at home right now and can't send you a file for a better quality pic if needed.

However, you can get one at the link in my signature if you want. I can send you one later, as well, but I won't be home and at my computer until Tuesday.

Sure! The "j" isn't capitalized, is all. Or you can just put "wabbit" if you want, as that's my actual name. *grin*

As for avatar, I thought it said you had mine. You can use what's on the left, but I'm not at home right now and can't send you a file for a better quality pic if needed.

However, you can get one at the link in my signature if you want. I can send you one later, as well, but I won't be home and at my computer until Tuesday.

Thanks for the clarification.

The avatars on the left are too small to look good when printing, so I'll take a look at your cosplay page.

Thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back