Dragoncon 2015

Flight details arranged, I can indeed make it to the meet. Think I'll go comfy and just wear Indy. I'll send my avatar later. Gotta figure out which computer has it on file...

I have added your name to the list, please be sure to send your Avatar to Helpfulnerd. We can't wait to meet you....

:::Attention:::

:::please read:::

If your name is NOT on this list you will NOT have a custom RPF Badge.

To insure you have a custom badge with your name and avatar, you need to make sure that you contact us on the forum and let us know by simply saying "I am attending the meet". Or send me a pm and tell me you need your name added to the list.

The badge list will be updated constantly up to Dragoncon 2015, but if you join a few weeks prior to the con we will be having a badge cutoff date, of August 25th 2015.

You can still attend the meet but we can not guarantee an custom RPF badge for you.

Attention: For those of you that do have an Avatar, Please send your avatar image Via PM to Helpfulnerd unless is says Avatar sent, next to your name.

The front 1st page will have the up to date list of people that plan on attending the RPF Meet

Updated List as of 8/02/2015

RPF Meet: Name / Badge List:

ahoudini - Avatar
Amancue - Avatar Sent

Andveryginger - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar
Cogai - No Avatar
Egon Spengler - Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
Girmalk - Avatar Sent
GotWookiee - Avatar

Grifter2013 - Avatar
grs100 - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar Sent
HyruleInfantry - Avatar Sent
hzdous - Avatar
ichnob - Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Inkydog - Avatar
Inquisitor Peregrinus - Avatar Sent
ItalianNinja86 - Avatar Sent
Jaedena - Avatar
jackwabbit - Avatar Sent
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar Sent

kaijugeek - Avatar Sent

KJC - Avatar

Lucianthinus - Avatar Sent
Matrixspoon - Avatar Sent
Mowsel - Avatar
MrSinistar - Avatar Sent
Parkersandquinn - Avatar Sent
Pharmer Ray - Avatar Sent
RockIt - Avatar Sent
Scouser - Avatar Sent
staticweb23 - Avatar Sent

STLAssassin - Avatar Sent
Talisen - No Avatar
TangWay - Avatar Sent
TheStig - Avatar Sent

WondeyWink - Avatar Sent

VIP - UMOPhoto - RPF Meet Photographer - Avatar Sent

The following People - Do not have an Avatar or have not informed us of them having one
(Please let us know once you have added one)

Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar

LANYARD UPDATE - Cut off to be on the lanyard list is Aug 15th cost: $5

The following folks have expressed interest in purchasing an RPF lanyard:

Girmalk
helpfulnerd
JupiterThdrbolt
Inquisitor Peregrinus
Lucianthinus
MatrixSpoon
Parkersandquinn

Last edited by a moderator:
31 days out y'all! T-1 month!

...on a scale of 1:10, just how far behind ARE you really? (with 10 being ooooooooooooh **** and 1 being Donezo)

Last edited:

...on a scale of 1:10, just how far behind ARE you really? (with 10 being ooooooooooooh **** and 1 being Dnoezo)

I would say that I'm at a 5. I'm a little behind, but not so behind that some time in my shop won't catch me up. I tend to do a little each evening with a larger block of time on the weekends. My goal is to have all three costumes ready by Sept 1st.

I got the jacket for one of my costumes in the mail today, but didn't realize that it was international sizing, so I have to exchange it for one that fits. So far that's the worst mistake that I've made, otherwise things are going pretty well, except for when I look at the pile of parts that I have to finish for my mecha-glove I start feeling really overwhelmed.

I'm in it to win it!

What about you? Where are you sitting on a scale of 1 - 10?

...on a scale of 1:10, just how far behind ARE you really? (with 10 being ooooooooooooh **** and 1 being Dnoezo)

At this point id say a solid 9. LOL Unexpected home remodeling has taken into my time, might just have the same costume from earlier this year. Still need to sew up a Borderlands Lilith jacket and chaps for my niece and a ton of work if im going to bring Captain America (gloves, belt, harness, helmet, and gaiters)

I would say that I'm at a 5. I'm a little behind, but not so behind that some time in my shop won't catch me up. I tend to do a little each evening with a larger block of time on the weekends. My goal is to have all three costumes ready by Sept 1st.

I got the jacket for one of my costumes in the mail today, but didn't realize that it was international sizing, so I have to exchange it for one that fits. So far that's the worst mistake that I've made, otherwise things are going pretty well, except for when I look at the pile of parts that I have to finish for my mecha-glove I start feeling really overwhelmed.

I'm in it to win it!

What about you? Where are you sitting on a scale of 1 - 10?

5 ain't bad! Here's hoping the shipping gods smile upon you! I'm actually around a 6 or 7 - on the whole not too bad, but I need to finish an entire rifle (modeling/printing/painting), detail a rocket raccoon rifle (painting), and help my fiance assemble my Star Lord bag. So....I think I'm ok, but if I don't stay on top of it, it'll get out of hand quickly.

At this point id say a solid 9. LOL Unexpected home remodeling has taken into my time, might just have the same costume from earlier this year. Still need to sew up a Borderlands Lilith jacket and chaps for my niece and a ton of work if im going to bring Captain America (gloves, belt, harness, helmet, and gaiters)

I feel ya - I moved about 2 months ago and am just getting my new workbench and area setup. I got into panic mode but I think things have caught up decently. That's awesome you're making your niece something! Good luck w/that and I hope your cap costume comes to life. I'll be at the Marvel shoot on Sunday - should be a good time!

I feel both of your pain. I clearly wasn't thinking and scheduled to have my floors refinished next week. So I have to pack everything floor-adjacent - so, you know, everything - and move out of my house for four days. That's putting a serious dent in my costume building time!

That being said, I'd say I'm a solid 7 for preparedness. All that's left for one costume is a teensy bit of sewing and to paint my boots and style my wig, and I need to rebuild my helmet lining for another. The rest of the costumes are older and fully wearable in their current states!

...on a scale of 1:10, just how far behind ARE you really? (with 10 being ooooooooooooh **** and 1 being Donezo)
Thought I was about a 5, but now thinking a 6-I'm a little worried that a few pieces I've built could possibly shatter meaning I have to either keep them or rebuild with better materials

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back