Dragoncon 2015

11029985_10205219667306337_6832247168509402892_n.jpgHi, Every Body I will be the photographer for this group and any question you can email at UMOPhoto@gmail.com or my Facebook Page. If u see my book bag at any time during the con please feel free to stop me.

View attachment 503971Hi, Every Body I will be the photographer for this group and any question you can email at UMOPhoto@gmail.com or my Facebook Page. If u see my book bag at any time during the con please feel free to stop me.

UMOPhoto the one and only!!! :D

Any word on what day we'll get together for a group cosplay picture? Not sure with everyone's schedules how that would work. but would be a ton of fun.

Please add me to the list for a badge, I will be arriving Thursday morning and would love meet up with the rest of the members

Thank you,

Staticweb23

I have added your name to the badge list, If you would like to have an avatar on your badge, please update your avatar as well as sending a copy of it to helpfulnerd. He is the one that will be making the badges this year, thank you...

We can't wait to meet you...

August 25th 2015 will the last day to be considered to have an RPF Meet Badge, for Dragoncon 2015.

This is the current and updated RPF Meet Name Listing for Name / Badges, if your name is not on this list you will not have an RPF Badge, to insure you have a badge with your name you need to make sure you contact us and let us know, or send me a pm and tell me you need your name added to the list. The list will be updated constantly up to Dragoncon. But if you join a few weeks prior to the con we will be having a cut off date, of August 25th 2015. You can still attend the meet but we can not guarantee an RPF badge for you.

Attention: For those of you that have do have an Avatar, Please send your avatar image Via PM to Helpfulnerd.

Updated RPF Meet: Name / Badge List:

ahoudini - Avatar
Amancue - Avatar Sent

Andveryginger - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar
Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
GotWookiee - Avatar

Grifter2013 - Avatar
Helpfulnerd - Avatar Sent
HyruleInfantry - Avatar
hzdous - Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Inkydog - Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - Avatar
Jaedena - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar

kaijugeek - Avatar Sent

[/B]
Lucianthinus - Avatar
Matrixspoon - Avatar Sent
Mowsel - Avatar
ndeasey - No Avatar
Parkersandquinn - Avatar Sent
Pharmer Ray - Avatar
RockIt - Avatar
Scouser - Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar

[/B]
Talisen - No Avatar
TangWay - Avatar
TheStig - Avatar - Avatar Sent

VIP - UMOPhoto - RPF Meet Photographer - Avatar Sent

The following People - Do not have an Avatar or have not informed us of them having one
(Please let us know once you have added one)

Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
[/B]ndeasey - No Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar
[/B]Talisen - No Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent really given any though to my avatar. my badge name is I AM IRON MAN but since you mention it i will probably end up making one that has a resized "triangle" arc reactor faceplate inside the original front ring in the middle of a tron legacy identity disc.

Ok here's another badge update. Matrix please update the list for me.

The following folks have sent me their Avatar Images:

- kaijugeek
- TheStig
- Amancue
- Parkersandquinn
- UMOphoto

For the five of you above, I'll be printing your badges later tonight. YAY! And for those of you listed in this post IF you want a different name other than your RPF username let me know ASAP as they will be printed soon. I assume that everyone wants their RPF username, which is sorta the point, but if for some reason you want something else be sure to PM me asap.

And Matrix please send me a larger version of your bendy spoon image. lol. I'll get your badge printed as well. Or should I say "There is no spoon" :lol

And finally @Amancue disregard my PM asking you to resend your avatar. When I clicked the attachment in your original PM the image was opened in another tab and was loaded as a very small small thumb, but when I checked it again today it loaded with the proper size so website gremlins I guess. lol. You're good to go.

More updates to come.

Hey howdy hey! is it too late to get in on this list? I would actually like to stick my neck out there and meet some lovely folks I creepily stalk for inspiration daily. ;)

Hey howdy hey! is it too late to get in on this list? I would actually like to stick my neck out there and meet some lovely folks I creepily stalk for inspiration daily. ;)

I have added your name to the badge listing, if you would like to have an Avatar on your badge please update your avatar. Once you have done so, please let us know here, and also please send a copy of your Avatar to Helpfulnerd, he is the one making the badges this year. Thank you, we can't wait to meet you...

Hey folks,

I'm printing some badges tonight and I just wanted to remind everyone to please PM your avatar images, but please make sure they are large images. I need your avatar images at least 400 X 400 pixels so they will look good when printed. Ya wanna look good right?

Hey Matrix, please update my username on the list to show in red that my avatar has been sent. LOLOLOL. But seriously, it's my OCD bro. I want to see "Avatar Sent" in red.

Thanks
Joshua

HAHA yeah we all creeply stalk someone on the RPF. LOL. I creepily stalk MatrixSpoon. :D

Last edited:
Hey folks,

I'm printing some badges tonight and I just wanted to remind everyone to please PM your avatar images, but please make sure they are large images. I need your avatar images at least 400 X 400 pixels so they will look good when printed. Ya wanna look good right?

Hey Matrix, please update my username on the list to show in red that my avatar has been sent. LOLOLOL. But seriously, it's my OCD bro. I want to see "Avatar Sent" in red.

Thanks
Joshua

I did that before you sent this message...

Matrix, sorry I had missed that. Thanks.

Your badge and three others are printed. I need to go get more card stock this week and I'll print the other two. We'll go from there.

Thanks

Matrix, sorry I had missed that. Thanks.

Your badge and three others are printed. I need to go get more card stock this week and I'll print the other two. We'll go from there.

Thanks

Ok Sweet, just let me know all the ones I need to change there information to Avatar Sent, thanks...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back