Complete Suicide Squad Jared Leto Cosplay

Yeah I saw that coat. The good thing is it's the only one with the (assumed) correct pattern so far. With a little gloss to the coat and a replacement liner it might not be too bad.

True. Although its PU leather, so I'm not sure how genuine leather gloss would work on it.

I'm getting ready to bleach and dye my hair like Jared's. Problem is, I haven't really found a green hair dye that matches exactly. Probably going to start a separate thread on the hair dye.

I'm getting ready to bleach and dye my hair like Jared's. Problem is, I haven't really found a green hair dye that matches exactly. Probably going to start a separate thread on the hair dye.

https://www.manic-panic.co.uk/article.php/22783/hot-press

If you go to that page and scroll down, the site states that Leto used "Manic Panic Electric Lizard". This is from the official Manic Panic UK site, so I don't think they're lying.

My trench coat is finally arriving by the end of this week. It's not the best, but it'll do while I save up for the UDReplicas version. I'm trying to find a way to add the oil slick to it, but can't find anything online about the process.

How is everyone getting the temporary tattoos to show through the makeup? I ended up going over mine mine with sharpie after I had applied them and then the makeup.
Thanks for the advice!
13620165_10210509439912092_5827391349259119559_n.jpg

How is everyone getting the temporary tattoos to show through the makeup? I ended up going over mine mine with sharpie after I had applied them and then the makeup.
Thanks for the advice!
View attachment 648932

Well my body makeup consists of white cake makeup and setting powder. I'm putting on the tattoos after the makeup has been set for a while. I haven't tried the tattoos yet as I'm trying to save money and tattoo paper is 5$ a sheet.

IMG_0758.JPGIMG_0759.JPG
It's finally here! Will post more pics soon as theyre rather large files.IMG_0760.JPGIMG_0761.JPGIMG_0763.JPGIMG_0762.JPG
The color is pretty screen accurate. Although the material feel like a sort of weird plastic. Still am most likely gonna find a way to spray clear fabric spray paint to add some gloss then a bit of hologram paint. Let's hope this goes well :D

Here are some pics of my take on Leto's Joker. The jacket was commissioned. Tats download from etsy. I need a little more practice on the eyebrow covering but overall I have a blast doing this version. harleyjokerbeach.jpgbeachleto.jpgmassivejoker.jpgshirtless leto.jpgmassive4.jpg

Well tomorrow's the big day! Practicing applying my makeup. I really like the way the Mehron Starblend can be layered on. Makes it look more deathly pale and less clownish. Got to print my tattoos before I go to bed. Wasn't able to pick up a grill so I'm gonna have to find something short term. Aluminum foil perhaps?

Screenshot_2016-08-04-21-14-25.pngScreenshot_2016-08-05-00-19-46.pngScreenshot_2016-08-05-00-36-34.pngSnapchat-868050189548854016.jpgSnapchat-3799618486241557222.jpgSnapchat-5954699942168502775.jpg
Here's some pics of how I looked to the movie on Thursday. Makeup definitely needs a lot better work on the eyebrows yeesh. I was literally all out of money otherwise I would've bought some SFX wax which wouldve made it look a lot better. Pretty happy with the coat. My hair was perfectly styled like his before the green hairspray but for some reason that made it poof up a little.Once I get some money I'm going to start working on the grill, boots, and jewelry. Lemme know what y'all think :)

PS. Sorry for horrible picture quality!

Hey guys, anyone have any good methods/ideas on how to cover brows without the use of latex? I'm allergic and also do not want to use the glue stick method as it never looks 100% flawless imo.

Hey guys, anyone have any good methods/ideas on how to cover brows without the use of latex? I'm allergic and also do not want to use the glue stick method as it never looks 100% flawless imo.
I'm gonna be using Fake Flesh / Creepy Skin the next time I do it. I use it for my Heath Ledger scars. And it holds for the whole day and looks convincing, so I'm assuming that it should work in this case as well!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back