The Guavian Enforcers

Noeland

Master Member
Anybody have any decent pictures of these characters? My buddy Dave sent me some photos of new figures and this is the only one that really interested me. They seem like a pretty cool design. They have kind of a Deadpool vibe.

Looks like one of the blasters has an AK-47 base.

guavian_7011.jpg3425794.jpg

Yeah, I joked that they sounded like a really strong mixed drink. :)

Turns out they are in the show reel posted online for half a second running down a corridor.

One thing I noticed and I don't know if you did too:
Going on amazon and zooming the picture of the figure, at the height of the eyes there are 2 little holes in the grey/metallic part of the helmet.
Immine.png
Imho it looks like those are the holes for the person in to see the outside.
So this might mean that those are not robots but people wearing those helmets in the film.

Attachments

• Immine.png
    Immine.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 81
One thing I noticed and I don't know if you did too:
Going on amazon and zooming the picture of the figure, at the height of the eyes there are 2 little holes in the grey/metallic part of the helmet.
View attachment 533168
Imho it looks like those are the holes for the person in to see the outside.
So this might mean that those are not robots but people wearing those helmets in the film.

Well...maybe for the actors wearing the suits...Just got translated into the figure

I am ready too. Really starting to look forward to it. I'm prepared to try and enjoy it despite the mindless merch blitz that is upon us.

I've also heard these guys are basically gun thugs for a gang. Still could be interesting characters.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back