Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

....at last,....this is what I was hoping to see in the Prequels,.....brilliant

J

I'm with you. The thought of seeing Vader back on the screen in a movie that's set in the time period when he was the baddest dude in the galaxy is exciting beyond words. :thumbsup

How many days until the release of Rogue One? :lol

Last edited:
The possibility of seeing why he was the baddest in the galaxy, is very exciting. I'm looking more forward to this than I ever was TFA.

Someone may have already pointed it out in an earlier post, but I just noticed that in the group photo, the guy sitting down, with the goggles, is wearing a Tie pilot flight suit.

I don't think so, different body type

Roland changed his chest shape for Terminator Salvation which is why the T800's shoulders ended up looking like a brick wall. He was also the T800 Endo for motion capture during fights. Being a real 6'5" was the reason why everyone wondered why the Salvation Endo T800 was so giant vs the classic Arnold T800 Endo. How you see him in the Profiles in Muscle data sheet is what he looks like on average. This was him at 300 pounds in competition:

azgu28.jpg

Has there ever been a schematic showing what Vader really looks like without the armor? ..........wait now, don't take that the wrong way!:lol I'm talking like a blueprint or cross section of all his robotic features.

Rumor has it that we will see ShadowTroopers in the film...I'm excited
If so, then it would be this version from the recent Battlefront video game.

There have been a few types of "Shadowtroopers", "Shadow Stormtrooper" or "Dark trooper" in various video games and EU novels in the past. For instance, in the game "Jedi Outcast", some Stormtroopers were turned into Dark Jedi wearing black armour.

If so, then it would be this version from the recent Battlefront video game.

There have been a few types of "Shadowtroopers", "Shadow Stormtrooper" or "Dark trooper" in various video games and EU novels in the past. For instance, in the game "Jedi Outcast", some Stormtroopers were turned into Dark Jedi wearing black armour.

Don't confuse the Dark trooper with a shadow trooper, completely separate things.

bryan, I agree. not that you need any back up. I believe as the cannon story goes, if its been on film its in. The visual dictionary certainly applies.
pretty sure that images is not from there

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back