AC/DC mp3s on any other service than iTunes?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know of another download service besides iTunes that has AC/DC songs? There's one song I don't have and as far as I can tell they only put their music on iTunes. My mom has an iPod, but of course forgot her security questions. So I can't download...

The password isn't the problem. She has no idea what her security questions are. I set it up when she got her ipod and I've put in the only possible answers, but they won't take.

It never does, I tried myself today as I keep loosing my password since they force you to have long complicated stuff, and indeed it wouldn't take any of my answers for some reason... I think it's a matter of sensitive case or something, if you don't type exactly what you typed in when you registered them, it just won't work.

But what I don't get is if you have the password, you shouldn't have to deal with those pesky security questions ?

It never does, I tried myself today as I keep loosing my password since they force you to have long complicated stuff, and indeed it wouldn't take any of my answers for some reason... I think it's a matter of sensitive case or something, if you don't type exactly what you typed in when you registered them, it just won't work.

But what I don't get is if you have the password, you shouldn't have to deal with those pesky security questions ?

I think the reason it wants the security questions is because I'm on a new PC, not my mom's PC. So it wants to verify it. I guess the "Authenticate" doesn't do that...

Can you not just put your AC/DC CDs in your computer and upload/convert them to mp3/iTunes format and skip downloading altogether?

Yeah normally, but the only song I don't have is also on the only CD I don't have. :lol It got "borrowed" by a cousin years ago and I haven't seen it since.

When I can't find a song for download and I don't have the CD, I go to Youtube, try to find a high quality video and download and convert it using free software such as YTD(Youtube Video Downloder) It's worked for me in a pinch:)

Robert:)

When I can't find a song for download and I don't have the CD, I go to Youtube, try to find a high quality video and download and convert it using free software such as YTD(Youtube Video Downloder) It's worked for me in a pinch:)

Robert:)

Sutch horrible compression...

I would just call the helpdesk, they can change things on the fly for you after some verification of who you are.

Shoot to Thrill is the one I'm missing. I tried calling Apple's tech support, but it made me want to smash the phone. Exactly what happens trying to do anything with her ipod. :lol I'm going to get the CD, it's less work.

Shoot to Thrill is the one I'm missing. I tried calling Apple's tech support, but it made me want to smash the phone. Exactly what happens trying to do anything with her ipod. :lol I'm going to get the CD, it's less work.

A great song from the second highest selling álbum ever (# 1 is Michael Jackson's Thriller). Back in Black and Highway to Hell are two of my favourite AC/DC albums. One of the best bands ever

Getting the CD is a good choice :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back