Wannawanga MPP Bulb Release replica- Compatible with a MR FX hilt?

tubachris85x

Master Member
I should be receiving an FX hilt I had purchased the other day. It's a 2003 ANH style MR. I noticed that this particular FX saber's bulb release detail is more inaccurate than the newer ones available. Seeing as I was going to order the belt clip from Roy anyways, I was curious to know if the bulb release he sells is compatible with the FX hilt?

I don't mind spending the extra $$...thanks

The FX hilts are slightly larger than a real MPP, so I would assume that the bulb-release would be just a smidgen larger too.

The FX hilts are slightly larger than a real MPP, so I would assume that the bulb-release would be just a smidgen larger too.

Yea I'm aware of the size difference however I believe it came down to the fx being longer, not necessarily upscaled elsewhere but I could be wrong. If I could get measurement of the piece and compare it to the existing version on the fx it'd give me a better idea. I messaged Roy earlier but no response just yet. I did own MR LE ESB hilt not too long ago and I don't recall the fx being terribly off from that in terms of scale, but that's also assuming that the MR LE was accurate to the MPP's dimensions

the earlier models (such as the 2003 ones) are larger in every direction as if scaled up by 5-10%. I can assure you that no replica parts will fit these early MR FFX models. I've owned both versions of the MR FX Vader sabers.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back