Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Hey guys, I have just bought a pair of V2 mags, whats the best and easiest way to fix the toebox, I am thinking of doing the iron method with a little bit of alcohol
Thanks
:)

My wear pair. Got a couple wet spots that are drying. Just water though.

View attachment 689811View attachment 689812View attachment 689813
Awesome work mister !
Would you mind to share us the amount of product used ? I'm hunting for seaglow and rit but it looks like we don't have it in france, even in UK or importer make you pay it like 25$ per item.
For the LED bubble i rode that you used TAMYA clear coat, was it this one ?
Did you sand paper the led bubble before applying the clear coat, or you just applyed the clear coat directly ?
41iMRDoFYbL.jpg

Thankiess for your answers ! ;)

Mags arrived safely and much quicker than I expected. Would recommend to anyone still on the fence. :D
They look unreal in person!

Turnaround time to AUS.
Ordered: 28/11
QC pics #1 sent and declined: 1/12
QC pics #2 sent and approved: 2/12
Shoes dispatched: 6/12
Arrived: 12/12

@Klen

I used:

Royal Blue Rit Dye powder (about half of the packet)
2 1/2 oz. of Seaglow
Mixed it together in a small jar
painted it on with a small paint brush
waited 8 minutes per area (started with the swoosh side of the shoe and only doing one section of the shoe at a time)
wiped it off with damp paper towels ( a lot of them)

i will be making a true tutorial this week.

IMG_5059.JPG

As for the Taniya. I used a brush on version and I did not sand the bubble at all.

Mags arrived safely and much quicker than I expected. Would recommend to anyone still on the fence. :D
They look unreal in person!

Turnaround time to AUS.
Ordered: 28/11
QC pics #1 sent and declined: 1/12
QC pics #2 sent and approved: 2/12
Shoes dispatched: 6/12
Arrived: 12/12

Cool Hope to see another V3 owner walking around with them in Melbourne one day! :D
I still like the V2s but these are miles better. Even the midsole foam is like a real shoe.

Hi guys, need some advice!

so it's been about 3 weeks since my mags got seized by customs and Rebecca said they will send me out another pair in size 13, however she still has not sent the QC pics, every time I ask for them she says it's gonna take a few more days...... can it seriously take that long? I just don't want to wait and then have them get seized again.

How long have you all all had to wait for your QC pics?

p.s the mags got seized in Hong Kong....... didn't even leave the country :facepalm

My rejection is another mans treasure. :p

Kudos to those that can clean up a scuffed pair, and replace the whole tongue and sole.

Hardly treasure. Not sure if I will even get QC pics of this pair.
The idea of buying V3s and paying the premium is so we didn't have to mod them.

Several marks on the tongue. Hard to tell from a photo if it could have been cleaned, plus the soles looked way too yellow compared to what I saw in the 2nd pair.

Yeah I think they offered me your rejected pair because I had the exact same complaints. It's been a week and I still haven't received a second set of photos yet.

You guys don't get it. They take YOUR money to BUY these shoes from the factory. I will suggest they DON'T carry stock of these shoes. So if pair A are rejected, they will be offered to the next buyer. If YOU mess them around, they WILL mess you around.

Stop being whiney bitches and clean the spots off the shoes. I am sure you are more than capable of that.

You guys don't get it. They take YOUR money to BUY these shoes from the factory. I will suggest they DON'T carry stock of these shoes. So if pair A are rejected, they will be offered to the next buyer. If YOU mess them around, they WILL mess you around.

Stop being whiney bitches and clean the spots off the shoes. I am sure you are more than capable of that.

:lol :lol.....

AND....cue the person who's going to say "If I'm paying $500 for replicas, I better get THE best, blah blah blah"

:lol :lol.....

AND....cue the person who's going to say "If I'm paying $500 for replicas, I better get THE best, blah blah blah"

And I get that, because $500 is a lot of money for a replica. However, on the plus side, at least we get these awesome shoes without having to spend thousands on them now. You still want perfection? Do as some have done and spend several grand on a real pair.

Mine had a small spot on the tongue hidden under the strap. Guess what? It wiped off with a damp (water only) cloth.

Some of you guys NEED to go to China and see what it is like there. Stay there for a week. When you get back to the world, hopefully you might realize just how good you have it. People were freindly and the food was like nothing you will ever get at a Chinese take out. Real Chinese food is AMAZING!

I went there back in 2009 seeking parts for a project I was doing at the time and I'm still mind blown over the experience. Very different to the western world indeed, but maybe if more "western" people got to see this, they might look at the world they live in differently and the world might even be a better place for it.

Rant over.

I'm new here and really need help can anyone point me in the rite direction to buy a good pair of air mags for around 120 130 I seen people talking about this earlier but didn't mention a seller. I been searching for 2 days now and can't find any good ones at all.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back