Bandai release schedule

Just got back from Celebration.
Stopped by the Bluefin booth and went crazy and bought an AT-AT, AT-ST, snow speeder, A wing fighter and Poes X wing.

I snapped some photos but its nothing that hasnt been posted already.
Ill upload some if you guys still want to see.

I did get a bit of of information regarding the Falcon.
I asked if Bandai would be offering an ANH version and the guy said yes and that Bandai is working on it.
I asked him if it would be the same scale as the TFA falcon and he just paused and laughed and said he cant really divulge that info now.
Make of it what you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be some press releases in a few days concerning Star Wars Celebration. Bluefin has been authorized by Bandai to display a very large model kit prototype that very few in the U.S. have seen up close since I believe 2014 or 2015 from Japan. In addition to products being sold and on display, there will be raffles and surveys that will be used for feedback for the future upcoming releases. Also I think....there may be a hint for the upcoming release of

I found this video but either the poster cut out the model portion or they didn't even talk about them:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Reys pistol and the way it fires, Finns Rifle however is THE worst, most lame gun ever imagined, it looks like hes going to pipe icing on fairycakes with it :facepalm

Some cool High res upclose pics and ideas of the podracer in this article here: http://jalopnik.com/the-last-jedi-trailer-adds-weird-new-vehicles-to-the-st-1794334123

View attachment 721487

The only way these podracer things would have a chance is if that pod has a turbolaser or a bunch of rockets like the Hailfire droid. Otherwise I'm not sure what it's going to do to an AT-AT. I hope to god these are not "gorilla walkers". That sounds like some kind of anime BS thing. If they follow TFA though, these will try to lasso the AT-ATs...

Just got back from Celebration.
Stopped by the Bluefin booth and went crazy and bought an AT-AT, AT-ST, snow speeder, A wing fighter and Poes X wing.

I snapped some photos but its nothing that hasnt been posted already.
Ill upload some if you guys still want to see.

I did get a bit of of information regarding the Falcon.
I asked if Bandai would be offering an ANH version and the guy said yes and that Bandai is working on it.
I asked him if it would be the same scale as the TFA falcon and he just paused and laughed and said he cant really divulge that info now.

Intaresting!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That fits well with my theory that if they're going to offer a 1:72nd Falcon, it will be for the Han Solo movie next year, and thus be the ANH version (or close to it. I'm sure there will be some differences, but I if they're not aiming for replicating the ANH Falcon in the Han Solo movie, then there's no hope).

HOLY!!! 18 cm - metal parts - 1 kg - 256 $ ------ MAJOR GULP!!!

A matching C-3PO must be twice that price... :wacko

The Threepio has been out for like 4 years. He originally retailed for like $400. He's the best 1/6th scale Threepio out there. Get one!!

5be022905f9ba840ec876cbb405438e3.jpg

...I did get a bit of of information regarding the Falcon.

I saw in a video that they had the display with the Death Star surface and fighters, but the 1/72 Falcon wasn't there like we've seen before.

I saw in a video that they had the display with the Death Star surface and fighters, but the 1/72 Falcon wasn't there like we've seen before.

Correct.
Instead they had the death star surfave with a dozen or so x wings and tie fighters.

I have a theory: The "SKIMMERS" use the spike to stir up the dust in order to impair the vision of the walkers and / or to manipulate the ground to prevent the walkers from moving forward. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of that action.
Or...There was really cool coloured dust/smoke in fury road and they wanted some too

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I really like Reys pistol and the way it fires, Finns Rifle however is THE worst, most lame gun ever imagined, it looks like hes going to pipe icing on fairycakes with it :facepalm

Some cool High res upclose pics and ideas of the podracer in this article here: http://jalopnik.com/the-last-jedi-trailer-adds-weird-new-vehicles-to-the-st-1794334123

View attachment 721487

Oh I agreed, Rey's blaster looks original and nice!

I saw a few others modified by airsoft GBB pistols used by Imperial officers and yes, Finn's rifle. Seeing those just scream that the people working on designing those for the movie does not know anything about weapons.

Strangely, the weapons used in R1 looks a lot better.

Oh great, I was hoping for new kits announcement. And I thought they going to show a large model?

I hope with the release of the 1/2 BB8 that they will make 1/2 R2 and C3PO.

just saw this at another forum:

bandai.jpg

bandai2.jpg

Chogokin is the same line which 1/6 scale R2-D2 and C-3PO is from, translate to "super alloy", meaning lots of metal parts :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back