SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off course it's a smoke screen! He didn't refund anyone on the list, as far as I know. Sorry, people, but I'm fed up with this. It's a real waste of time, since every time we try to act, Stephen disappears. I'm not going to follow up on this anymore. If anyone wants to take over, please contact me. For all people on the list: just become such a pain in Stephen's a**, that he will refund you. Nothing else works. Just go after him! He's a scammer first class.

I've had two refund installments since December 2015 so I'm about half way there and expect to be fully refunded by the end of the year.

I've had two refund installments since December 2015 so I'm about half way there and expect to be fully refunded by the end of the year.
Did he spontaniously refund you, or did you had to bug him / stalk him to get anything?

I had to ask each time.
Yeah, that's what I expected. People on the list here, really have to contact him again, and again, and again. Bothering him until he is so fed up with it, that he will refund you. That's all I have to say about this. I already have put way too much time in this scammer... I made a final post towards him on the rebelscumm forum. I won't put more time in this fraud...

It's now upon the people that are not refunded yet, to come up for their rights. I've put quite some effort in this, but I'm tired of it. It's up to someone else now to battle this fraud. Sometimes it felt that I was the only one calling Stephen out on the rebelscumm forum (backed up by two or three other RPF members) and that was it. So since I'm refunded, I guess I'm not the most ideal person anymore to take a lead in this. So guys, it's up to you. For me, SD Studios and Artifactory are on my blacklist and that's it...

Last edited:
I know I sound like a broken record. If Steve still owes you money, there is ONLY one way to get it back.
Bombard him with refund requests. Bug him. Call him. E-mail him. Be a thorn in his side.
Take a look at the people who have been refunded. They fought for their money with persistence and tenacity. They refused to let up and Steve got so tired of them harassing him for a refund he settled up with them.
Now, those of you that are crying and whining that he still has your money, I wish you would just shut up about it! You do nothing but complain and do nothing. You just post that he owes you and how evil he is. Then you MAY send him an e-mail once every six months. Guess what, pal, you get nothing! And why should you? If he doesn't have to refund someone because they just decided to suck it up and forget it (as many have because it's too much trouble) it's free money for him.

You want a refund? Stop complaint and DO something!

I know I sound like a broken record. If Steve still owes you money, there is ONLY one way to get it back.
Bombard him with refund requests. Bug him. Call him. E-mail him. Be a thorn in his side.
Take a look at the people who have been refunded. They fought for their money with persistence and tenacity. They refused to let up and Steve got so tired of them harassing him for a refund he settled up with them.
Now, those of you that are crying and whining that he still has your money, I wish you would just shut up about it! You do nothing but complain and do nothing. You just post that he owes you and how evil he is. Then you MAY send him an e-mail once every six months. Guess what, pal, you get nothing! And why should you? If he doesn't have to refund someone because they just decided to suck it up and forget it (as many have because it's too much trouble) it's free money for him.

You want a refund? Stop complaint and DO something!

I agree and disagree with this. The idea that entitlement to a refund is based on harassing someone that has essentially stolen their money is sad. It may be the reality here, but it's not worth shaming people that have been victims for their actions....limited or otherwise. I get that we want people to rally and take action, but don't make people feel like an ass because a bigger ass has stolen from them. Let's keep it to the facts, the successes and the process. No need to shame people that may or may not be in the same situation to fight this fight the way we feel it should be fought.

-Ss

I agree and disagree with this. The idea that entitlement to a refund is based on harassing someone that has essentially stolen their money is sad. It may be the reality here, but it's not worth shaming people that have been victims for their actions....limited or otherwise. I get that we want people to rally and take action, but don't make people feel like an ass because a bigger ass has stolen from them. Let's keep it to the facts, the successes and the process. No need to shame people that may or may not be in the same situation to fight this fight the way we feel it should be fought.

-Ss

We all have our opinion.

This kind of situation crops up on every website where replica items are fabricated and sold. The results are the same. Someone makes great stuff, gains a good reputation; starts getting in over their head, and (If their personality dictates) melts down and starts hiding from those he/she owes either their stuff, or a refund. On behalf of these makers who renege on their agreements, I must say that "most" of them fully intend to follow through with their deals. But they begin to run their "business like a Ponzi Scheme where they use one person's payment to finance another's transaction, and one little glitch can bring the entire can of stinking worms tumbling down! Then, the egregious maker goes into a descending spiral and cannot pull out. They may try to bluff their way out or try to reason with the people they owe product/money to, or they just go to ground and stick their heads in the sand. Some of them are so harassed they actually commit suicide. The result , sadly, is that few, if any of the potential buyers get either their merchandise, or their money back.

It is a sad tale that has played itself out over-and-over again. Some sites have tried a rule that items must be shipped and received before payment is remitted, but, strange as it may seem, then the scenario is switched, and it is the buyer who scams the maker by not remitting the funds! Maybe all transactions should be done through an ebay-type system, where there is recourse by a huge corporation with some teeth to keep everyone on the straight and narrow. Hmmmm ...

This kind of situation crops up on every website where replica items are fabricated and sold. The results are the same. Someone makes great stuff, gains a good reputation; starts getting in over their head, and (If their personality dictates) melts down and starts hiding from those he/she owes either their stuff, or a refund. On behalf of these makers who renege on their agreements, I must say that "most" of them fully intend to follow through with their deals. But they begin to run their "business like a Ponzi Scheme where they use one person's payment to finance another's transaction, and one little glitch can bring the entire can of stinking worms tumbling down! Then, the egregious maker goes into a descending spiral and cannot pull out. They may try to bluff their way out or try to reason with the people they owe product/money to, or they just go to ground and stick their heads in the sand. Some of them are so harassed they actually commit suicide. The result , sadly, is that few, if any of the potential buyers get either their merchandise, or their money back.

It is a sad tale that has played itself out over-and-over again. Some sites have tried a rule that items must be shipped and received before payment is remitted, but, strange as it may seem, then the scenario is switched, and it is the buyer who scams the maker by not remitting the funds! Maybe all transactions should be done through an ebay-type system, where there is recourse by a huge corporation with some teeth to keep everyone on the straight and narrow. Hmmmm ...

This is no different than on eBay as the same recourse is available... PayPal protection. It's just people are too trusting of sellers these days. Fact is, you can't trust anyone no matter how stellar their reputation is on the forum. As a buyer, you should ALWAYS file a claim when the deadline approaches. You need to use the PayPal protection that is in place for you. Too many people fall for delay tactics and sellers who will get you to buy their excuses past the deadline date. That is the buyer's fault. So as a buyer, file those claims. And any seller worth a grain of salt should understand you are just protecting yourself and it is nothing personal. If you still trust them and want to give them more time, still file that claim... But then you can submit payment again and it allows the seller a little more time to complete their work and gives you another period of protection. If the seller doesn't like that, then walk with your money.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE! There is no reason when paying through PayPal that you should ever get scammed. You can file a claim! It is simple. DO NOT PAY AS A GIFT... DO NOT FALL FOR DELAY EXCUSES... AND DO NOT MISS THE CLAIM DEADLINE.

Lol! You are describing the world we live in!

Mmm, people on rebelscum rather kiss Stephen's you-know-what to know what shade of grey they need to use to paint their model, than to stick together to make sure this scammer refunds every collector. What a bunch of selfish cowards over there... :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Mmm, people on rebelscum rather kiss Stephen's you-know-what to know what shade of grey they need to use to paint their model, than to stick together to make sure this scammer refunds every collector. What a bunch of selfish cowards over there... :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Yes....SOooooo true......and SOOOooooooo sad :thumbsdown

- - - Updated - - -

-Ss

I agree with you on that ssdesigner :thumbsup

Oh, man, now there is some kind of nutcase comparing all the "victims" of Stephen with people that are being ripped off after responding to one of those mails of an African Prince that leaves you all his posessions... So that guy is just saying all those people are plain stupid. What an AH...!!! What's wrong with that RebelScum forum? Do you need to have some kind of mental handicap to be active there? :p

You know Karma will take care of each and everyone of those fools! :lol

What would be epic is if Steve is the one to rip them off!!

Oh, man, now there is some kind of nutcase comparing all the "victims" of Stephen with people that are being ripped off after responding to one of those mails of an African Prince that leaves you all his posessions... So that guy is just saying all those people are plain stupid. What an AH...!!! What's wrong with that RebelScum forum? Do you need to have some kind of mental handicap to be active there? :p

Seems like even moderators on that forum don't care about having a real fraud in their rangs... Anyway, I'm out of this case. I have been refunded. People that still want their money back: do as I do an go after Stephen. I'm not putting more time into this...

Seems like even moderators on that forum don't care about having a real fraud in their rangs... Anyway, I'm out of this case. I have been refunded. People that still want their money back: do as I do an go after Stephen. I'm not putting more time into this...

As I said before, peoples who manage Rebelscum Forum are certainly friends with Dymszo or received, during Master replicas years, some replicas in gift to show on the forum !! All those people are really, REALLY self-centered and I hope they will pay the price....someday !!!

As I said before, peoples who manage Rebelscum Forum are certainly friends with Dymszo or received, during Master replicas years, some replicas in gift to show on the forum !! All those people are really, REALLY self-centered and I hope they will pay the price....someday !!!

Well the last post is from a Mod and he told everyone up "Stop and go back on topic". They obviously do not care and Steve won't be back in there for a while.
As we stated earlier in that thread.... "When Steve resurfaces there, so will we. When he posts, so will we". So let's just buy our time and just monitor the thread and in time he will try to pop back up and say he resolved everything and it is all good and we will once again be the thorn in his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back