***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-(2)_FOR-POSTING.jpgOh man. Sorry for the delay! Between work, the holidays, and everything else.. sheesh. but, I got my gift in perfect timing and.... It's awesome! Thank you very much you secret santa you![

It also came with a couple proof pics of the photo being signed. : ) No one can doubt it's awesomeness no matter how hard they try. Thank you again to whomever got this together for me.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto.JPG
I got mine today! It almost got returned (...again) because my uncle did not recognized my nickname on package!
These are such a great patches! It is not believable that this is a first try on patch making. How did you know that I love patches?!
I immediately put some of the patches on my bag. I really like it!
Thank you Aeryn!

oh man i'll be sending a new gift to mockle on monday then have to find a new posting tube then

I offer myself up as a replacement SS to Moo if he does not get a gift or you can't get ahold of their SS!

Keep in mind that just because I haven't heard doesn't mean that they haven't received. :)

Let's not do anything until I hear for certain.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Since there's only one outstanding exchange left I'm going to ask that we lose the sticky on the thread. Don't worry though, I will make sure to keep it on my radar until everything is finished up completely. :)

Thank you Aeryn!
YAY! Got there this time. Never got your shipping name from Orange, so I had to put your RPF name on it. :p Btw, pretty psyched to find a local RPFer. You should come to Galaxyfest here in Feb with your Pyro. My fiancé has a red spy, and I could see if my blue Femme!Spy is in operable condition, too.

YAY! Got there this time. Never got your shipping name from Orange, so I had to put your RPF name on it. :p

Ya, a few members have chosen not to give their real names over the years so if their not sent I've stopped asking for them. :lol

Ya, a few members have chosen not to give their real names over the years so if their not sent I've stopped asking for them. :lol

Understandable. I know at my apartment complex, we have to pick up our packages by name, so I have to give my full name to the sender. But as living situations are different for everyone, some may not want to!

I'm going to take partial credit for this years success due to my "arrived but still not delivered" gifts apparent self-sacrifice to the God of shipping and thievery. At least that's how I see it. I could be wrong... :lol

And I'd like to take this moment to thank my SS again for the doubly awesome poster that I discovered (after the fact and quite by accident) glows in the freaking dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back