Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Wow that was fast! Those look great! On my Christmas list for sure. What did you mean in your product discription that we will have to cut the hull?

I mean make a hole for the arm.

But not necessary. You can cut the arm and glue it like if it was entering the bay.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the doors are sectioned in thirds, rather than half.

One panel opens to one side, while the other two panels fold on the other.

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo handy (I'm at work. Obviously, not working)

Someone correct me, if I'm wrong.

You can see them in the Hoth hanger scenes.

It would be nice to have shots about that!

Here's a screenshot.

Looking now, it doesn't appear to be equal thirds. Maybe 2 quarter panels and 1 half panel?

Gear%20Doors_zpsxqjseaqs.jpg

I can't see how that footpad would even fit into the bay.

Last edited:
I am a little confused by the landing gear on-off option... Why did we built in those magnets to the panels back in the old 40ties issues when you cant switch between legs or no legs?
Anyone has an idea to make it a "switch-out" version?

HI all.
I did a test fitting the landing gear and its fine .. no problem at all to put them on and taking off... ( no damage )
also i fit a new stripe of lights /// looks great !
so 99 looks like is done.. and 100 is only the remote control.- thats for now .. ill start next week putting and closing everything... to start the long process of painting.-
IMG_0039.JPGIMG_0047.JPGIMG_0046.JPGIMG_0044.JPGIMG_0043.JPGIMG_0042.JPGIMG_0041.JPGIMG_0040.JPGIMG_0038.JPGIMG_0048.JPG

So what issue are they going to have us put on all those extra pieces/piping that they told us to hold off on? And when am I going to get my wall mount?

"A new stripe of lights" so not the ones it came with?

*I have no idea as I can't bust these open til I've moved into a new place

How did you run another set of lights? Where did you plug them in?

i bought a new set from ebay ( i think there are a bit bigger ) then i soldered to the main switch so now when i put it ON the old and new set comes alive.-
((( i did put 2 new batteries for the new lights ))))

And after 2 years ... last bits .-!
ill post pictures later on of the whole thing
the poster included is absolute rubbish .- really dark you cant see any details !
IMG_0065.JPGIMG_0066.JPG

Here are a couple of photos of the finishing reference poster that Paplooo was talking about -

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I agree wit Paplooo that the pictures are far too dark and fuzzy to be of much use. They are also pictures of a replica, the bottom looks like it has DeAgo parts and the top looks more like an MR Falcon, not the original model.

Call me crazy but I have a whole bunch of parts and pipework sitting in a box that they told us to hold off on. Do they at least show us where they go in 100?

Im out of town and can't reference my build at the moment, but it was when the upper hull was going together. I've followed the instructions exactly. The problem with doing this over 2 years is now I can't remember for sure.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back