Captain America TWS (The Winter Soldier

Here's is mine about 90% done. More details of the build are in my signature link.

I'm loving everything in this thread so far.
asdasfasdasf.jpg

This is now in the Junkyard!

Who's interested in a nametag?nametag.jpg

Starting price would be $12 as long as I get 20+ people.

Let's start there and see what we get.

Last edited:
This may or may not be the right place to ask this but I have been trying to figure out what kind of jacket Cap is wearing in the street fight scene with Winter Soldier? Anybody have any insight on this? And again I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask. Thanks and to everyone tackling a stealth uniform, they look great.

This may or may not be the right place to ask this but I have been trying to figure out what kind of jacket Cap is wearing in the street fight scene with Winter Soldier? Anybody have any insight on this? And again I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask. Thanks and to everyone tackling a stealth uniform, they look great.
i answered this in another thread but here you go
according to a member on the filmjackets board who knows someone who worked on the film the jacket is called the "vince" Vince - Zip-Front Cargo Jacket - Saks.com and the original colour was coastal blue

i answered this in another thread but here you go
according to a member on the filmjackets board who knows someone who worked on the film the jacket is called the "vince" Vince - Zip-Front Cargo Jacket - Saks.com and the original colour was coastal blue

I appreciate it kenobibale, thanks.

Hey all, these builds are looking awesome! I have kind of a silly question, but how are you all building in the closures on the jacket? I saw one guy put the zipper up the back, but I'm not sure that'll work in this case. I'm working on a femme version and am trying to figure out how to get in and out of the jacket. Thanks for the input, these are looking so great!

Hey all, these builds are looking awesome! I have kind of a silly question, but how are you all building in the closures on the jacket? I saw one guy put the zipper up the back, but I'm not sure that'll work in this case. I'm working on a femme version and am trying to figure out how to get in and out of the jacket. Thanks for the input, these are looking so great!

Hey! Yes, there is a zipper in the back, but ONLY at the top of the neck. Like a backwards polo. I'll post pictures of what I'm talking about.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back