Han Solo in Carbonite - Rapid Build, Low Cost

Re: Han Solo in Carbonite - Star Wars Dark Side of the Force Halloween

I've just been drooling over this thread again....I really am impressed and its a dream prop of mine to own one day, and your build has certainly given me inspiration for the future!!! I'm sure I'll be giving you a shout out in the future for help :)

Hey Chris - No problem! Give a shout out when you get started and I'd be happy to support how I can. It's a fun prop and not nearly as intimidating as it seems. Especially when you have some instruction through the RPF...

- - - Updated - - -

this is such a great build, my brother and i want to start a HIC build soon so we'll probably be using your step by step process as our manual!

Hey synistergiggles! Glad to hear about that - if you have two people helping out, it would go much faster! Once the main box is built and you have your process for creating the panels, it goes quick. In fact, since there's two of you, you might need to build two props so you guys can each enjoy one!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back