Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

So I've been using my wear pair for some time and the right shoe has had the infamous front EL panel broken for some time. I wore them yesterday and ran the battery out on both. Charged them both up, did my routine check of making sure they stayed on when plugged in and they did. After they were all charged up I took them off the charger and the right one will stay on for a few mins then turn off. Anyone else had this problem?

Do any of you have any suggestions on EL panels that I could use to fix the front panel of the two. I was going to just keep the original one in there but I want to make a separate one to make it two separate pieces.

Someone should reach out to David and ask him if he can use wire tape in the straps rather than two wires. That's one of the biggest turn offs to me buying one of these now

So where seems to be the best place to source these now? I'm up for either a v2 or v3, just can't find them for sale via a seller that I trust.

The wires are not that obvious. The yellow soles annoy me more.
new qc pics showed some ice blue soles for me
and we can always dye them too:p

2016-12-20.jpg

Last edited:
Where is a good place to buy EL panels for the soles? Wanting to make my wear pair two separate panels. Anyone know of a good place to buy from?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back