Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

for the v3s ive just received a second pair i bought on the black friday special but ive got some issues i need help with.

1. one shoe arrived with a weird stain might be dirt and oil on the grey toe box
I tried warm water and blow dried it and it helped but stain still exists. what product do yall recommend?

2. lip on box arrived torn some. i tried super glue but it still looks bad. im thinking about selling the box and investing on the acrylic box or maybe just run a black piece of duct tape through it. any ideas?

Post a photos please.

Torn boxes seen to be the norm. I specifically asked for box with no tears. They didn't seem to understand what I wanted over email, but they must have understood, as the box is perfect.

20161214_230608.jpg
It just looks like wet but its been like that for hrs
Its dry
It really is hard to see in pics but in person i can tell the diferent shades
Its a lot better than before tho
Maybe ill just try cleaning it again til its gone
As for the box i had requested for extra protection but i guess the box was torn even before they sent it

anyways i just wanna fix that stain and wrap back up the shoes and place em under the christmas tree he he

Last edited:
View attachment 690647
Its dry
As for the box i had requested for extra protection but i guess the box was torn even before they sent it

anyways i just wanna fix that stain and wrap back up the shoes and place em under the christmas tree he he

Is that your knee? :D

View attachment 690647
Its dry

I'd give them another clean, let dry and see where you are then. The beauty of cloth shoes.

Had a couple oil spots on mine from Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago
IMG_20161124_194446.jpgIMG_20161124_194457.jpg

So I put some talcum powder on the oil spots and let sit for 24 hours(As suggested by @Devilnash)
IMG_20161201_185043.jpgIMG_20161201_185113.jpg

Then scrubbed with warm water and some Jason Markk solution. DO NOT USE THE JASON MARKK BRUSH ON THESE! It's too stiff of a brush and will make it fuzzy. Luckily I didn't use it much.
IMG_20161201_193059.jpg

The water and solution left a bigger water mark on it so I had to basically wet the whole upper on both to make it the same color.
IMG_20161205_043736.jpg

Dried and looks tons better. Thank you guys for all your input and advice! Wore these to mall the other day all people wanted to do is take pictures of them lol
IMG_20161202_114713.jpg

AdamCFC I have no idea what shoe that is. Doesn't look like it has EL in the soles or LEDS...could it be the new cheaper upgraded V2's?

Last edited by a moderator:
@AdamCFC I have no idea what shoe that is. Doesn't look like it has EL in the soles or LEDS...could it be the new cheaper upgraded V2's?

Looks like another alternate V2.1, the one with the light up straps and remote control LED, except this one seems to have a leather tongue and better splatter. Could also be a custom job on the tongue part of the shoe.

Anyone see this??? Regardless of the many differences in every fake picture, take a look at the 2nd picture. The weave of the fabric is railroaded.
Just wondering if anyone recognizes the work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Back-To-The...919133?hash=item282619d59d:g:oz0AAOSwImRYSLgc

Two steps forward and one step backwards is what that is.
My first guess was a V3 upper on a lighter coloured version of the V2 sole. Then I noticed that both the fabric grain is 90 degrees off axis and the inner seam in in the wrong place. Weird. They have fixed the back of the upper by having the back seam go all the way up to the cuff, but the inner seam is in the wrong place. The laces also look thick like the V2 laces.

Interesting that he does not show the sole lights. From these images, not outriggers. I'll bet the lights are LEDs. That Heel Cup and LED bubble, Ankle Buckle and even the back of the mid-sole are all V2 shape.

Even the SWOOSH looks oversized like it is the V2 version.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Very interesting find... Looks like a proto to me...

They have mixed everything :

image.jpg
Look at the swoosh, you can see that the ribs are hollowed to place the swoosh in. The swoosh fit in but it is too small
on this picture we also see that the laces are clearly the same as the HCs
the tongue is better cause the material is some kind of leather or vinyl imo.
strap comes from a mix of HC and V3
last point, the soles : looks flat as the HC and V2 (and i just moded this on my hc soles so i can tell the difference)
we can see that the led bubble is flat too, so it is not a v3 sole.
the paint work is better cause lighter grey was used like on the v3

image.jpg
On this one you can spot that the construction is almost like the V3 and RD : look at the double layer of grey fabric in the ear holes, this detail is a smoking gun to me...
you won't see this on HC V2 or Sport edition.

image.jpg
Close up of the laces that are from the HCs, and yes, the seam is right after the first lace :/
i can see that they made this one with 3 layers : 2 outside and a support inside. (Basically how i make mine)

image.jpg
And they used a buckle from the HCs imo...

This finding is really strange... Looks like there are a lot of V.Something that we don't know about... Maybe they have a different version and way to make them depending of the factory ?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back