Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Really? I wear a 9.5 and a 9 fits perfect.

The size 10's I have are about 12 1/4" long, and the walls on these boots are just thin canvas and rubber, no padding.

Here is a pic for your reference @filtyrich1

20150924_232719.jpg

Wow! I was bidding on a pair of Hodgmans on ebay. They were used once buy the seller while fishing. The winning bid went for $224.50 !!! Does that seem like a going price for these?
Oh well. The search goes on.

Lol. I sold a pair of 9's at the beginning of the year and they wouldn't give me more than like 60 bucks for them. They were the exact ones that just went for 224. They were 9's with the indentation in the heel.

Lol I was bidding on that too. I really hope these boots don't go for that much regularly. Everyone must be getting their Tyler outfits ready for Halloween.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks AJ and everyone else for their help with the sizes. Guess I'll look for a 10. Hopefully someone here is looking to sell.

Wow! I was bidding on a pair of Hodgmans on ebay. They were used once buy the seller while fishing. The winning bid went for $224.50 !!! Does that seem like a going price for these?
Oh well. The search goes on.

For size 9 it is, my last size 9 I sold for 250 dollars I wasn't expecting it to go near that much. It is the most in demand size.

For size 9 it is, my last size 9 I sold for 250 dollars I wasn't expecting it to go near that much. It is the most in demand size.

Yeah. There is a mint condition pair of size 7 on there right now. I think this is the third time they have been relisted. I was also thinking 9 to 10 to probably be the most wanted size too.

Last edited:
Yeah. There is a mint condition pair of size 7 on there right now. I think this is the third time they have been relisted. I was also thinking 9 to 10 to probably be the most wanted size too.

I had mint condition with tags size 13. Went for 50 bucks. I have people messaging all the time for 9's. I do own two pairs but they are for personal use.

Thanks allot! Well see how it well it stays on the shirt once it is finished though, heat setting is new to me. I'm certain it will need to be heated, I'll be ironing it to hold the ink in,(hopefully it will) I don't want to have any of it come off in the wash. :)

This question could be a little unrelated, but does anyone know where most of these photos used for this shirt came from? Or even better, does anybody know the names of some of the individual photographers of the original photos? :)

MOD EDIT: Do not post Ebay links, thanks! mimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back