Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Gucci has multiple styles. Usually the fancier double "G" hardware can be found on the rounder toed models. The original single "G" vintage loafer has the more squared toe.

por ejemplo:

IMG_8745.jpg

IMG_8727.jpg

I'll be getting these re-treaded soon.

Thanks for the info! Yeah those are quite a bit harder to come by than the others. But in my opinion, its a huge detail that changes the whole look of the shoe. Do you have any pics of how those have worn since you painted them?

Also, I found a forum where a guy bleached his leather shoes and then redyed them lighter. That mixed with some shoe polish and buffing and he was able to achieve some pretty good results. Maybe something to try. Are you thinking about putting boot soles on those?

Remember the screen used had a lug sole put on them. I'm sure that wouldn't make a big difference in the shape but it would definitely make them more masculine. I can't wear those Gucci loafers. Slipping and sliding all over the place. Not my thing. Now if you were to throw those lug vibram soles they used I'm sure they would feel a lot better

I just got a pair of the remake Sunsets and I compared the to my originals that I have and there is a pretty big difference. Has anyone else noticed this. I have 2 pair of the original 1998 and both are exactly the same and the remakes are a lot different in various ways; Shape, finish, contouring, even color.

Also, the remakes are selling around $350. How much more are the originals 1998s worth? One guys selling a silver originals for like 1400, but that's way off. The originals that I'm gonna sell are perfect condition. What should they list for?

Thanks for y'alls info.

Remember the screen used had a lug sole put on them. I'm sure that wouldn't make a big difference in the shape but it would definitely make them more masculine. I can't wear those Gucci loafers. Slipping and sliding all over the place. Not my thing. Now if you were to throw those lug vibram soles they used I'm sure they would feel a lot better

I totally agee!!! The soles help with the look, the slipping and sliding and also the sound. Otherwise they have a dressy pretentious sound when you walk on a hard surface. Lol

Last edited:
where is this sunglass from Soul? Also did you read my PM?

- - - Updated - - -

good catch Steve Aleve, get rid of the sole and replace it with rubber sole so you can use it as a normal pair of shoes.

I just got a pair of the remake Sunsets and I compared the to my originals that I have and there is a pretty big difference. Has anyone else noticed this. I have 2 pair of the original 1998 and both are exactly the same and the remakes are a lot different in various ways; Shape, finish, contouring, even color.

Also, the remakes are selling around $350. How much more are the originals 1998s worth? One guys selling a silver originals for like 1400, but that's way off. The originals that I'm gonna sell are perfect condition. What should they list for?

Thanks for y'alls info.

Unfortunately once it came to light that replicas were being made it blew the market out of the water. You'd be hard pressed to get more than $400 for an original pair these days.

I`d like to recommend one of the greatest european movies called Kontroll. It is in hungarian with english subtitles. If you liked Fight Club, the athmosphere of this movie will blow you away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vncalWHCX8U

I'll definitely check this out! :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

where is this sunglass from Soul? Also did you read my PM?.

The yellow lens shades are Optic Nerve circa 1998ish. It's a discontinued model. Took two pairs to create these, one for the frames and one for the lenses. They were never sold in this combo as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul: if that movie was american, it would be just as a cult movie as Fight Club....as a matter of fact I think it is even better. The director is Nimrod Antal, he directed the Metallica movie too....I`m quite curious how it comes through with subtitles. I speak hungarian as I grew up there, I met ticket controllers in the subway who were pretty similar to the guys in the movie so I understand the whole thing, and the subtitles are pretty close to what they say (there are a lot of slangs in it) if you had a chance to watch it, please let me know what you think. I think I`ll start creating some stuff with this movie starting with a tin sign :D

Yeah, they are replicas, I believe paperstreets, but not 100% sure as I got them 2nd hand a while ago. I custom cut the lenses myself.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW @yepimazombie has a run of soap going right now where you can pic your own fragrances for those interested. They look great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back