Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Well to be honest I'm not really interested in the sunglasses to much. When AJ teased he got his hands on a screen used item i was hoping for one of the pieces that didn't get much screen time that have been harder to identify like the golf jacket or the shirt when he flashes behind the doctor... Its cool if its authentic i guess, finally put an old debated mystery to rest. but given AJ's track record here recently i can defiantly see why some people might be suspicious of the authenticity without some hard proof like a COA...

Given Oliver people's record for passing on missinformation about the sunglasses in the film, I wouldn't believe anything they have to say about the sunglasses, especially a claim that they had one of the screenused frames returned to them after the film. Second, since it has already been confirmed that the lense colors can't really be copied 100% accurately, there can't be a claim that any two or three rose colored lenses are identical. And third, even if there was more than one 523 frame made for the film, there could never be proof that Brad Pitt wore either of them without a legitimate certificate of authenticity from Fox Studios. Hense, the reason why xmart's 523 is the only confirmed screenused 523 in existence. End of story. I've said it countless times, when all crazy colors and names were being offered by Oliver people's, if you want a screen accurate look, ask them to get you a rose/red/blood/Crimson color and have them keep the tint light. How can anyone claim there were more than one 523 made for the film when Oliver people's has no record of file from the order for the film. For all we know, the same frame he wears with gray lenses he wears when we first see Tyler in the airport are the one and only 523 frame in the film and they later had the lenses swapped out for red when the costume department requested it to match the wardrobe.

check this out, I just received the first screenshot from one of my tin sign sovereign.jpg

You're pathetic for taking up for that nonsense. Don't cross the line smirk. I got no beef with you. That's what this site is for. I'm not the only one who feels the same way, I'm just the only one who wishes to speak his mind on it. Someone has to, and I don't mind letting others keep to themselves while I make the points. I don't need toys. Like I said, don't cross the line chap.

Um..no I'm not mate. I'm not the one constantly bitching and moaning about things I don't own or have no intention of ever owning. Passing judgement on AJ's purchase because you don't agree with his ethics and being convinced that he is telling lies is acting like a spoilt child. I don't care if you have a "beef" with me or not. If AJ has been ripped off by the boss of Oliver Peopkes who may be an avid Fight Club fan for all we know or not, doesn't give you Carte blanche to call him a liar on a public forum.

Listen buddy, unless the moderator in here deletes my comments, I have every right to call out whoever I want whenever I want if they're telling lies. And to be honest, I'm not even calling Aj out on anything. What I say in here has nothing to do with eBay. If I wanted to create a stink I would just contact eBay and report dishonest practices going on. But I don't. But don't think I'm not gonna call bull**** if I feel the need to. What am I constantly bitching and moaning about? The jacket? The sunglasses? I'm not bitching, I just like the discussion about the screenused items or very accurate replicas. I don't have a Tyler Durden image complex like you do. I had that 15yrs ago. I don't go nuts for a shirt just because it has a penguin on it. I like the actual vintage clothing or very accurate replicas. This is a free country I live in, and I have every right to give my opinion or comment on Aj's fantastic story without you giving me any crap about it. There have been people in here who have been collecting fight club gear for almost 20yrs. And there are people who have come on here who have spoken to every single person at Oliver people's and who've been down this road forever. First Gothic rose, then blood red, then Kinison red, then Tomato red, now after all this time, someone comes on here and mentions that they had spoken to the owner's (Larry) assistant and he said he never even called the color anything particular and that it was just a red dye and coincidentally AJ pops up with his story without absolutely no proof to back it up. And you think I'm not gonna question it? Get a freaking life man. I can question anything I want. You see, for me, it's not about owning anything but rather finding the truth about the stuff. I don't care to own anything. I can go the rest of my life without owning anything if this stuff I could never afford it. That's why you don't see the real collectors in here commenting on this. They just care about hunting their items and doing what they do. I'm more interested in learning about the costume pieces. To the extent that I've tried contacting Fox studios' costume department, the Hollywood costumes curator, and even fight club's costume department personnel. I've even considered getting a part time job at fox studios to see if I can get in there. Why are you even here anyways smirk? You don't care about finding out anything anyway. You got your max cady and you got Logan. You say you won't buy soul's replicas so what are you doing in here. I can't afford soul's stuff right now either but trust me, as soon as Im settled again, I'll buy whatever he has available.

Last edited:
we should support people like Soul, who put real effort in this whole thing, not those who use some marketing skills to make simple financial benefits.

I'm not defending AJ selling on ebay at all. He can do what he likes. No I don't agree with him selling items vastly inflated, and if you read my comments you'd know that. But why are you questioing him, but not others? Just because he hasn't been collecting for as long as someone else? I don't have a Tyler Durden image obsession at all. Which is why most of the replicas I have are, according to you, very inaccurate. "Bitching" is what I call that. What am i doing here if I'm not buying Souls stuff? Well, you're not buying it either. So what are you doing here? I'm interested in this stuff too actually. Funnily enough, or I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be buying it.

Yeah, I got my Logan. (3 actually), I got my Max Cady, a lot of it. I've got a life, a great one, and I also live in a free country so my opinion is just as valid.

Souls stuff worth every penny. I`m saying that even tho I can`t afford most of it.

but if the cat-fight is over, have a look at these tin signs. By the way, AJ did not want to share the artwork of the business card so I redraw it in vector, I believe its 99% accurate. Anyone wants it, just send me a pm. All I`m asking is don`t try and make money from it, leave it for the ****wits.

soap.jpggratifico.jpg

AJ you need to post a picture with the "screen used" glasses next to your other glasses, but there really is no proof that they are screen used. It's a real shame if you payed that much and the only proof they gave you was them telling you it's real.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back