The Walking Dead - Season 6 Discussion

I figured they not only had the RPG for audience familiarity but because maybe in-universe that soldier just bugged out with whatever gear he could find and thought it would be "cool" to have a rocket launcher. There were cigars right there in the Humvee, so it's reasonable enough to assume that somebody was playing John Wayne during the apocalypse.

Agreed...glad that Glenn got under the dumpster.....still trying to figure out who said Help on the radio ,last episode ???

If they had let it go on longer, you'd have heard "Help..... I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody! Help! You I know I need someone! He-e-elp!" revealing that it was, in fact......The Beatles.

Much better episode, and though I can see why they needed the filler episodes the last few weeks to buy time (setting up the mid-season with the tower fall and everything) it still robbed Glenn's survival of some "yay!" factor. They tried to build suspense, and it just felt like stalling, so Glenn's survival came off as anti-climactic.

Thoughts:
1) Enid ex machina
2) Glenn immediately went down another dead end alley. Dumb ass.
3) Carl is ENCOURAGING the kid he fought with to learn to shoot. Dumb ass. Also, Carl was insufferable this episode.
4) Carol still rules.
5) The writers need to have characters periodically say things that aren't portentous or pontificating. Once in awhile. Just for fun.

Glad we're back to the main thread of the story.

Glenn and Enid need to grab a car and lead the walkers away like Rick was saying he could of done if he let captain dumb dumb die . blare the horn and sequel the tires lol.

I have to wonder, throughout the time since the attack by the Wolves, did no one hear the church creaking and moaning or see the boards fall? Granted that it's on the other side of the wall but considering it's half burnt and got crashed into by a truck, did no one consider checking its structural integrity? Yeah, you can hardly make a thorough inspection but you could look at and maybe poke at it with a long stick to try to get an idea of how sound it was.

If you think the wolves are gone/ dead, then you haven't paying attention. They just casted the wolves leader..so yeah

tara is Annie Oakley now. The show isn't hiding that prego belly of hers very well. Are they gonna say she has been eaten a lot at spaghetti Tuesday?

Would have been funny as F if Enid ended Glenn right there in the restaurant. Makes it out of the dumpster mess for the all the fans. Then just gets capped by a chick 15 mins. Oh they would be on GM level for that one.

so..gab's God punishing them for Rick tearing down prayer flyers. Oh you don't want to pray? Ok I'll drop my house on you.

Rick is a tard most times. We need to make this wall section better since the walkers are pushing on it. Let me just break out Hammer time in these metal bars. Like That wouldnt bring all the walkers over on to that wall panel. Oh well since you just pulled the whole hoard over to your spot. That allows others to hop the wall to pull off a kill group or lead the walkers away.
Nope, can't do that people.

I swear it seems the only person with a brain is carol. She needs to drop Morgan and say he had a heart attack while playing with his stick. So she stabbed him in the head when he died.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back