UGO Exclusive on ANOVOS BSG Line

Cool beans all around. I'd have to save up a lot for the Season 1 Blaster (Stunt Version), but still great either way. :D

We would love to do the Valkyrie patch, but the issue is, the actual fabric used for this was a sad imitation of the Galactica patch fabric....and it really looks like it. Now that we have access to the team who created the patches for the show, we might go ahead and ask them to do a short run just to see how it looks all together.

I am so excited that you guys got the license for this. I can't wait to get some costume pieces from you. Especially since I've been too lazy to finish sewing my flightsuit for the past......4 years. :\

Any plans to do a hero version of the FN Five-Seven Season 2-4 blaster? I know it's basically the Five-Seven with the explosive launcher thingie attached, bit it would be sweet nonetheless.

I have Matsuo's versions of both BSG blasters and they're sweet, but I'd love to see ANOVOS' take on them as well :)

Any plans to do a hero version of the FN Five-Seven Season 2-4 blaster? I know it's basically the Five-Seven with the explosive launcher thingie attached, bit it would be sweet nonetheless.

I have Matsuo's versions of both BSG blasters and they're sweet, but I'd love to see ANOVOS' take on them as well :)

I think the problem with the Season 2-4 Blasters is this: It's a real gun that exists in the real world. Even with the minor modifications and addons, it's still a FN-57. I think it would boil down to FN allowing ANOVOS to have permission to make the replica, even if it's none function.

"How does that make any sense? He's allowed to do the Season 1 Blaster, which was a real-world revolver in a plastic housing?" Well, the real gun (a Smith and Wesson if I recall correctly) was exactly that: a real-world revolver in a plastic housing. Basically, the housing made the revolver look nothing like it normally does to the point where they didn't need to get permission from the company made the actual gun.

Of course, I could be wrong.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back