STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

is anyone else dissapointed in the voice of thrawn?

it was hard to understand him at times.

I can deal with it, but I always had it a little different in my head. I'm not sure exactly who I had in mind while reading his parts though. I guess I always thought of a more proper British accent like Peter Cushing. I assumed that since basic wasn't his native language that he probably learned from someone on Coruscant provided by the Emperor. I know that's not how he learned in the old EU (from Jorj Car'das).

eerrr... i totally forgot about rebels tonight... i didnt think it was a big deal. the last episode i missed as well and watched it on demand. now tonight i can't watch it, and have to wait until 11:30 to watch the repeat..

ill report back once i see it

i thought it was a excellent episode!! did agent Kalus get a new voice actor? i haven't seen him in so long he sounded different to me. also isn't the line "hobby, ya with me?!" from empire strikes back? i swear i wanna say luke says it in ESB. i liked all the little touches.

i really liked the whole part with..
kalus helping them escape, and mentioning Zeb. i love seeing how he is treated like trash by the other imperials. i sure hope he leaves and joins the rebels, that would be amazing!!

you know i mentioned kanan in space, i love how it was asked to pablo. that night MJF i watched a lot of videos explaining how the human body would react in space. and like pablo said kanan was out there for 20 seconds, very possible situation. i believe this situation more then the space slug belly

no sneak peak of next weeks episode in the rebels reckon though. kinda weird

In case there are still people here who have not seen the episode:

Since this was the first time we saw Agent Kallus since he left Zeb (and he was also pretty quite throughout the episode when on screen). I expected him to help them escape. However one other thing I thought would happen is that he would reveal himself to be Fulcrum. He still might be.

If he is not Fulcrum, I have to wonder who else it might be. There is always the possibility that it is no one of consequence but if so, then why present it so secretly. So I have been thinking of what might be something interesting to fans. Off the top of my head, I am thinking Crix Madine. But I am going to keep pondering this.

And if Kallus is fulcrum, surely Thrawn will find out and exploit that relationship. Or fulcrum may turn out to be Thrawn himself.

you know i mentioned kanan in space, i love how it was asked to pablo. that night MJF i watched a lot of videos explaining how the human body would react in space. and like pablo said kanan was out there for 20 seconds, very possible situation. i believe this situation more then the space slug belly

no sneak peak of next weeks episode in the rebels reckon though. kinda weird
there was a sean connery movie in the 80's that depicted people blowing up in their spacesuits when exposed to vacuum. Outland, it was called. ever since then, when somebody braves the near vacuum of space, people jump up and down yelling "no way! they would explode!"
2001 a space odyssey, battlestar galactica, and that sun movie by danny boyle got it right.

there was a sean connery movie in the 80's that depicted people blowing up in their spacesuits when exposed to vacuum. Outland, it was called. ever since then, when somebody braves the near vacuum of space, people jump up and down yelling "no way! they would explode!"
2001 a space odyssey, battlestar galactica, and that sun movie by danny boyle got it right.

i never saw that movie, but i was always under the assumption, your eye balls get sucked into your skull, your mouth turns inside out and you implode. once these guys here sent me a few links i was amazed that chips could last some times close to 3 minutes in a deep vacuum and come back to life once pressure was stabilized again.

i have no problem now with the kanan space scene, plus i learned some interesting facts!

- - - Updated - - -

i would love!!...
Kallus to be fulcrum!! wicked idea MJF!

Perhaps Kallus grows the rest of his beard and renames himself as Crix Madine,....he used to be Imperial\

500?cb=20151015021137.png

499?cb=20130403231243.png

J

I actually love this idea a lot. Fat chance it will happen I guess.

Wasn't it in one of the rogue squadron video games where you had to help rescue imperial defector crix madine? I may be mis-remembering

I can't believe they used the old Hasbro gimmick of the TIE wings popping off!! As a kid I thought "This is stupid! Why would the wings pop off like that?"

Now we know-- we've come full circle......

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back