Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

that's still a good price. but if it's too good to be true....

i'm always scared to use my credit card and then they jack my info.

i emailed for photo verification and if they take paypal because i went all through check out just to scope it out and it only asks for your credit card.

also it doesn't have any of those things/links/logo's showing and verifying it's a trusted site.

Last edited:
No need to even try anything with them when you type "black nike mag" you on these pictures :

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Both of these pictures lead to the website i linked lately.
Check yourself those links : http://jmdental.com http://uwcchina.com/

i figured as much. ali it is. i just need to know the size issue. if 10 is really 10.5 and and 11 is 11.5 then i think i'd rather them be a little snug then a 1/2-1 size too big. i messaged cavx to find out.

I can confirm, they do run about 1/2 a size big. Easy fixed with a solid insole, but if you got them too small I imagine they'd be rather uncomfortable.
Mine are also 9.5's though. Can't say for sure about size variation on the smaller or larger sizes - it might be consistently 1/2 size too large, or it might not.

Jedifyfe said he wears an 11 and they are about a full size larger. so "10's of the V2's fit best." Maybe they higher up the size the bigger the size difference and are just a half size up until 10 and then a size larger for 10-12? I'm going to order a 10 just in case. Even if they are just 1/2 size different I should still be alright, all my Chucks are 10.5.

What do you guys suggest about shipping. Should I use the free Epacket, free China Post Registered Air Mail, or the the $26 EMS? Which is trackable and insured, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, not going to get stuck in customs?

I mean, if i'm spending $200 on shoes what's another $26. I just want to know which is the best option.

Last edited:
The box had a minor crease. I did request extra packaging. They arrived inside another box. If im honest i wasn't to bothered about the box. More bothered about the shoes arriving mishaped.

About the sizes they have a chart so you can measure your feet in cm's and it will tell you what size to choose. I chose UK 7.5 which is my perfect size and they fit perfect. Nice and comfy.

Where has everyone gotten their clear NIKE logos printed? I did a series at home with an Inkjet, even though I know you're not suppose to and they are so clean. So sharp. I then went to Staples and had them run a sheet 4 times with a LASER printer, but they are not nearly as clean. They are not lined up right and none of them are at the level I want.

I'm not buying a laser printer for this one print job, and before I head out to Kinkos to see if they do any better, does anyone have any suggestions?

Mave

You could source a vinyl printer in your area and have them cut on vinyl.

- - - Updated - - -

Where has everyone gotten their clear NIKE logos printed? I did a series at home with an Inkjet, even though I know you're not suppose to and they are so clean. So sharp. I then went to Staples and had them run a sheet 4 times with a LASER printer, but they are not nearly as clean. They are not lined up right and none of them are at the level I want.

I'm not buying a laser printer for this one print job, and before I head out to Kinkos to see if they do any better, does anyone have any suggestions?

Mave

Where in LA are you?

Last edited:
I'm certain you could find a vinyl printer near you. Maybe closer to downtown, fashion district or such.

Thanks Brad. I'm sure I'll figure something out..... Time to get this project rolling. Been sitting on the shoes and the parts for over a year... Now its time.

Tutorials always helpful.

Mave

- - - Updated - - -

I was just going to use my straps I made for my hc's but the more I think about it the more I want a whole new set now.
stprime Dude, where did you get those insoles? I saw they have similar ones inside a NIKE SB shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back