Your number one WORST film ever.

Love MadMax 2 and hate MM1, I thought I was alone aswell

And I turned Dune off after the intro, been meaning to one day give it a second chance but just havent got there :(

Movies I really hated:
Ghosts of Mars
Babel (The kid never got his nuts cut off)
Crash (I think it actually made me have racist thoughts so it failed there)
House of a 1000 corpses

Anything by Rob Zombie is total crap... House of 1000 Corpses was complete waste of film. Dune I truly enjoyed. Not because it didn't follow the book closely but the shear imagery was awesome. Mad Max the first one was definitely a low budget crapfest... but then again, it got quite a cult following and made Mel Gibson a star (not that that is a good thing mind you, but the Lethal Weapon films redeemed him in my book). Ghosts of Mars I was always wanting more out of it... it would build up and build up to something and then fizzle out... no bang.

The recent Tron movie. I can't remember being so bored. I looked at my watch at least 5 times in the first 30 minutes. I almost left, but eye candy (women) made me stay and after the movie was over, I thought I should have left anyway.

I was prepped to say The Room but looks like it's taken.

Actual WORST movie I have ever ever seen has gotta be Megashark vs. Giant Octopus. It was so bad that it wasn't even funny. And I bought it expecting it to suck. It was painful to watch...

Laam!! NOooooooooooooo!!! You mean to tell me this isn't one of best scenes ever filmed in cinematic history??

Now - I want you to go call a few friends, party up a bit and put that movie on, and let the hilarity ensue.

Madonna's "Truth or Dare" it was the only thing playing a the theater I was stationed at, I was obviously incredibly bored enough to attempt it. About 15 minutes in I decided I would rather be bored than in that much agony, so I demanded my money back and used it to (try to) kill the memory of the experience by purchasing a ton of booze.

Ultraviolet is a close second, and that's saying something since the mere sight of Milla makes me feel all funny inside.....I left that one before it ended, too.

Third would have to be Outbreak. Bad on so many levels. It was also the film that made me realize that I simply can't stand Dustin Hoffman.

The Empire Strikes Back.

Has no ending, doesn't really know where it's going, and some utterly stupid astrophysics.

It's re-watch-ability drops on a daily basis.

The Empire Strikes Back.

Has no ending, doesn't really know where it's going, and some utterly stupid astrophysics.

It's re-watch-ability drops on a daily basis.
:thumbsdown

More like ROTS or... AOTC... or TPM...

Seriously, there's an ending. It's called Luke and Leia watching the millenium falcon leave for tatooine.

And plus, there are way worse movies out there, like Batman and Robin... Or Batman Returns... Or Superman Returns.

Star Wars I-III...thank you Mr. Lucas for raping what was once my imagination of the universe you've created so many years ago, bringing up a new generation of fans who love "Jar Jar Binks" and a double bladed lightsaber, swung by an evil sith with a face that resembles the pattern of an exotic rainforrest bug in a way it would be swung in 10 Dollar budget Karate movies.

Technically and special effects wise for sure a well made new trilogie but NO heart, NO characters...the whole flair the OT has is simply NOT THERE. Just made for a generation of movie goers who want to see explosions, laser blasts etc. every 2 seconds - including bad humor.

At last, making a movie in a studio which is basically nothing more than a huge green colored...nothing...and then making most of it on a computer isn't something I call art. I respect the people modeling the stuff and doing that but the outcome is sterile and generic.

But there is so much crap out there it would be unfair not to mention them:

- Mothers Day (the horror movie)

- Camp Blood

Last edited:
Doomsday.

I can't believe this wasn't mentioned. And I feel that I should apologize for mentioning it. I'm sorry.

I make a point to never walk out of a movie because I feel unfair judging it afterward for having not seen the whole thing. I'm a pretty avid moviegoer in recent days and like to think that I have decent taste and so like to share my opinions with my friends/family. So I actually stayed through the whole thing but it was so bad that I actually started to cry. Kinda sounds like masochism. Pretty much was.

Second would be Splice which seemed interesting but nothing interesting happened the whole time until the theater bust out laughing and coughing at Dren's highly anticipated speaking line which was " Inside you. "

Coming in third would be The Mist followed by The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy... which, admittedly, I did not sit through. There was some weird head alien thing or something that just made it intolerable...I can't even really recall.

I can only remember recent-ish ones because I try very hard to block most of them out of my memory forever and ever. :|

I know it's not a film but, I hate The Pacific:sick mini-series. I can't believe that the same people who made Band of Brothers, made this....this....garbage:sick. I barely managed to get through it once, and will never watch it ever again.

The number 1 worst movie I've ever actually sat through? Easy...

Jeepers Creepers! What a piece of felgercarb!!!! :angry

I only sat all the way through it because I was hanging out with friends and it was what they wanted to watch. But after sitting through the first one, when they went to put the second one in the DVD player and start it, I got up, walked out, and went home. I'd had enough of that crap. Horror movies? More like HORRIBLE movies! :angry

Dishonorable mentions go to...

Event Horizon. I STILL want that 2 hours of my life back...

...and this one really bad dream I had one time. I dreamt that I went to a theater to see a sequel to Mortal Kombat, and it was absolutely HORRID! Different Producers, most of the cast had been replaced, totally different take on the MK universe than the first film, the only thing watchable in the entire mess was a mud fight between Sonja Blade and one of the female villains! But thankfully, IT WAS ALL JUST A BAD DREAM AND IT NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back