Y-Wing Building

hello Trooper,

i am looking for 3 L'eggs eggs. For how much would you sell them ?? AND, would you ship to Holland, europe ??

BTW, Hi group....very happy to be here. I am still reading the many threads....SOO much info. This is one hell of an assault on my wallet....alas, it's for a good cause !

All the best,
Wasili, Amsterdam, Holland

Wasili, welcome aboard!

As for the jack, can someone please verify the 8RAD part then? I have no scanner.

Nathan

hey- yes i can ship to holland, i'm not sure how much shipping would be, but i will check on it and let you know. figure $15 for three of them. you can respond back to me at tk4021@yahoo.com as i don't check this site that often.

I am wondering exactly which Hummel parts were used. Some of the same parts repeat on different trees. Any help here would be much appreciated! And which if any are dupes?

Nathan
nkhyber@aol.com

This is the Y-Wing Hummel info I collated from this thread; as always, be aware that sometimes this thread is wrong.

Hummel jacks were used along the neck sides.
In the overhead shot in the Chronicles, you can see one of the parts used on the rear of the X-Wing.
shock absorber, Parts 40,41 (N) (main assembly) & 9,10 (P) (canisters) make up the 4 large detail parts used on the wings.
Parts 43,and 46 (D) are used all over the engine.
parts 6 and 8 (P). Part 6 is the round thing used behind the R2 unit.

Here's Kaiburr's (Nathan) progress pic on his Y-Wing cockpit front. Enjoy!

view1.jpg

Rolando

has any one ever put together a list of people and what resin parts they make and sell? if there is such a list, can some one tell me where it is? i have both of the saturn v rocket kits and a bunch of legg egg's and i want to get started on it :) tk4021@yahoo.com

My Bandai Messer re-release finally came in. The landing gear is unchanged!!

Several other parts in the kit look familiar as well. Looks like it might yeild more than just Y-Wing dome struts!
(which some of you likely know...)

***edit*** removed printroom link.

At some point someone said that the fujimi 1/76 Jagdtiger and the 1/76 Elephant had parts for the Y... but I can see none from either of the kits at all. Also, I have the Bandai Messerschmitt and all I can spot from it are the landing gears... can anyone help clarify?

It turns out the Jagdtiger part is close but not close enough.
I guarantee you that the 1/76 Elephant does provide a part for the Y.

Hmm... I looked again... Can't seem to spot it... Maybe I am losing my special powers
icon_smile.gif
It's probably a tiny, almost insignificant part huh?

As for the Messer, I haven't scrutinized it yet but from just looking at the parts trees many parts look familiar--but probably for models other than the Y. I think I spotted a port inner mandible part for the 32" Falcon, for instance (but haven't confirmed, it might simply be similar--I'm sure Frank, Tim, et. al. would know, but I'm getting off topic).

HI guys I'm new here. Speaking of Y-WINGS I beleive you guys know that all of them have been discontinued from ERTL for quite some time now .Well what do you know I walked into a collectible shop a cuople of days ago spotted one in mint condition .

Welcome Metalboy.
Just to inform you.
This forum is for scratchbuilding studio scale models. Your post really belongs in the General Modeling Forum since it deals with a mass produced model kit.

damnable luck! I ordered a Bandai 1/15 Hummel so I would finally get to see what parts it had to yeild... Hobby Link Japan had tons of them... and now they are like on permanent backorder or something... what's the deal? is anyone else having this problem?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back