Working on a Satyr costume.

I don't believe I saw it mentioned, but I'd love to know what materials you used to make your hoof-boots... I'm an Amtgardian and looking to turn my foam satyr costume into a stilted costume. I'd like to be able to fight in it, but a non-combat costume would be great too.

I sent you a facebook message, as well as a friend request. I'd also like to know how much it would cost if I were to ask for a pair of the pink under-ear pieces.... They are perfect for what I'm looking for.

I want to create fur legs that go up to my thighs. Was thinking stretch running pants with fur sewed on? Want them to be really fitted. Any suggestions?

Back before the lockdown I went to Monsterpalooza, they have ongoing makeup demonstrations going on all day, one was this guy.

Might be interesting to see what they did.

1mPZWIp.jpg

I thought of that, but I wanted to do something that didn't rely on illusion. Or got too bulky like you often see as well.
faunlegs.jpg

Something more like these.
th_PanandSatyr.jpg
th_biblemonsterssatyr.jpg

I started with trying out something meant to keep your feet and ankles safe, Ski Boots. After a quick disassemble and study, I found they too would end up too bulky. Maybe the foam liners will help?
th_100_1211.jpg

And with a little clay to help visualize...
th_100_1221.jpg

This brought on some better ideas...more to come.

BUSnyoo.jpg
Got these but the legs are too loose. Also getting rid of the "pants" part, just want furry legs.

Any advice on how to take-in the legs to be really tight would be greatly appreciated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back