Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Im loving this new look! Lets get to work, bubs
IMG_6748.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6749.jpeg
    IMG_6749.jpeg
    451.5 KB · Views: 40
If you post details then any of the replica jacket makers here could start work on producing it for much less made to measure.

As much as I like getting screen accurate items most of the time they never fit me right so I tend to go for replicas straight out the gate lately

Well, it seems the gatekeeping is starting immediately then, what a disappointment after over 250 pages of people sharing information.

Last edited:
Ok so I looked around on my own and I think it’s likely this Ralph Lauren jacket from a previous season because it’s obviously not brown. Hard to tell but they might have taken the back belt off, would’ve been easy enough to do by removing the buttons.

the chest seam and especially the rounded hem similar to a blazer and button through rounded cuffs match.

If I had to guess it was this color “indigo” that’s sold out but would have been in stock a year or two ago when they were making the movie.
s7-1464392_lifestyle?wid=1200&hei=1200&fmt=png.png

This also matches up with our most unhelpful poster above’s claim the jacket is $2200. See how easy it was for me to just share? Everyone should just do that.

Ok so I looked around on my own and I think it’s likely this Ralph Lauren jacket from a previous season because it’s obviously not brown. Hard to tell but they might have taken the back belt off, would’ve been easy enough to do by removing the buttons.

the chest seam and especially the rounded hem similar to a blazer and button through rounded cuffs match.

If I had to guess it was this color “indigo” that’s sold out but would have been in stock a year or two ago when they were making the movie.
View attachment 1813106
This also matches up with our most unhelpful poster above’s claim the jacket is $2200. See how easy it was for me to just share? Everyone should just do that.
Wow, sorry dude. Haven’t been on the forum and have been on a work trip. I wasn’t 100% certain when I said I thought I had found it and forgot to follow up. No need to get this upset about it, looks like you ended up finding exactly what I did after looking around.

If you want a very close replica, I found the company Gustin created essentially a clone of the RRL a while back with a crowdfund in “antique brown”. It has some slightly different details, but still looks like a great quality jacket. It was a crowdfund that only cost around $400, but unfortunately the crowdfund is over. I have emailed Gustin asking if they’d consider doing another run/if they have any leftover.

Attachments

• IMG_6770.jpeg
    IMG_6770.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 22
Wow, sorry dude. Haven’t been on the forum and have been on a work trip. I wasn’t 100% certain when I said I thought I had found it and forgot to follow up. No need to get this upset about it, looks like you ended up finding exactly what I did after looking around.
No worries then mate, if you just got busy, all good....Just from this angle, it seemed a little "gate keepy"...I'm sure you can see that...Thanks for clearing it up....

As for the jacket, I'm hoping they have at least a shot of the old jacket....This one isn't something I'd wear...But that might change over time, and after the movie maybe..

would love to know how Jameel Ur and Indy Magnoli plan on tackling this leather, the indigo finish looks really unique
IMG_4282.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg

I am pretty convinced this is the correct color, an Instagram post from Ralph Lauren announcing it was available at the end of January 2023 lines up with filming starting in March of 2023 for the film.

would love to know how Jameel Ur and Indy Magnoli plan on tackling this leather, the indigo finish looks really unique
View attachment 1813350View attachment 1813351
I am pretty convinced this is the correct color, an Instagram post from Ralph Lauren announcing it was available at the end of January 2023 lines up with filming starting in March of 2023 for the film.
This is cool.
we can develop this kind of leather.
But, I didn't get what coat is it? is this from any moive or tv show?

Definitely interested in seeing how you get that finish with an indigo color because the few accurate jackets on eBay are actually very blue. The bright lighting for the store photos brings out the beige.

Also I am fairly sure that the Henley is also from Ralph Lauren (double Ralph Lauren? However you say it)

IMG_4286.png

IMG_4287.jpeg

They’ve just replaced or straight up painted the buttons black because they’re even the same two hole design.

Odds are good the button up is from there too but I haven’t found it on their website or another site that sells Ralph Lauren stuff. It has double pockets with flaps where the pattern is cut diagonally on both but that doesn’t super narrow it down

Edit:

Found an option from a seller called crush on retro.
The price was too good, I bit the bullet, will report if and when it arrives. Only really doing it because PayPal has a good customer protection policy.
There is a thread on the fedora lounge about them as well, some people reported getting good quality denim from them. Fingers crossed on the coat being good

Last edited:
Definitely interested in seeing how you get that finish with an indigo color because the few accurate jackets on eBay are actually very blue. The bright lighting for the store photos brings out the beige.

Also I am fairly sure that the Henley is also from Ralph Lauren (double Ralph Lauren? However you say it)

View attachment 1813364
View attachment 1813365
They’ve just replaced or straight up painted the buttons black because they’re even the same two hole design.

Odds are good the button up is from there too but I haven’t found it on their website or another site that sells Ralph Lauren stuff. It has double pockets with flaps where the pattern is cut diagonally on both but that doesn’t super narrow it down

Edit:

Found an option from a seller called crush on retro.
The price was too good, I bit the bullet, will report if and when it arrives. Only really doing it because PayPal has a good customer protection policy.
There is a thread on the fedora lounge about them as well, some people reported getting good quality denim from them. Fingers crossed on the coat being good
I’d say the Henley is close in materials, but the distance between buttons seems a bit too close on the one you posted. That alternative almost looks too good to be true… I read some good reviews from that site, but it looks a lot like they took RRL product photos. The quality between a $2200 and $270 jacket will likely be noticeable, looking forward to your review when you get yours!
And you can pronounce it “R.R.L.” or “Double R.L.”, the label uses both names. Ralph Lauren’s luxury Western label. A lot of Rick Grimes’ stuff in the later seasons is RRL, Hawkeye wears some, Cap America, etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back