WIP Deathstroke (Batman: Arkham Origins)

I hope I am not being rude, but I have to ask, how much was the mask? I want a raw one from BBprops when they put them up for sale, so this will give me some idea of cost...I hope. You are going to have a kick ass Deathstroke when it is completed, congrats.

I don't really want to comment on exact price as it was a commission with rights to reproduce, I will however see if I can get a price or estimate off BB Props.

- - - Updated - - -

can you buy this helmet?????
This particular helmet is not for sale but BB Props will be making more in future, link to his FB is available in first post.

Where did you get the black undershirt? I want to get one that has an attached head sock, but don't know the technical name. Do you know?

I got my undershirt from zentai-zentai.com, I had them custom make it per my design, the head piece would usually be called a balaclava (open face), I had them connected to make sure it doesn't separate while wearing, which is what some times happens, the balaclava pulls up a bit and you start seeing neck.

I was wondering what you did for your sword? I ordered mine online off budk.com ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394339446.948822.jpg

- Gavin

Okay, I'll check out that site now, thanks. Yeah that's the smart thing to do, I don't want it to not be attached either. Is the material thin or thick?

This build is looking absolutely amazing! I wish I had the talent of ANY of the prop/costume makers on this forum!

if you are still looking for a maker for the armor i can make it for you. i wouldn't be able to plate it in carbon fiber though. i could make the armor and you could plate the armor in the carbon fiber or i do use the foam that has a carbon fiber like pattern on one side. i could make it with that. here is some pics of my new and game accurate (minus personal touches and the back plate) armor

1902905_620332214689047_1298283681_n.jpg1959480_622307881158147_899846984_n.jpg1604503_622307874491481_119534272_n.jpg

i would need to know by May since i have a set already ordered and it would be benifiecial to make both sets at the same time.

PS the armor in the pics has no carbon fiber effects on them as the images i used showed the armor being metal plates with a thin mesh overlay more than carbon fiber.

arkham-origins-deathstroke-full-costume-helmet-scratch-sintra-587_max.jpg-280304d1391144533

if you are still looking for a maker for the armor i can make it for you. i wouldn't be able to plate it in carbon fiber though. i could make the armor and you could plate the armor in the carbon fiber or i do use the foam that has a carbon fiber like pattern on one side. i could make it with that. here is some pics of my new and game accurate (minus personal touches and the back plate) armor

i would need to know by May since i have a set already ordered and it would be benifiecial to make both sets at the same time.

PS the armor in the pics has no carbon fiber effects on them as the images i used showed the armor being metal plates with a thin mesh overlay more than carbon fiber.

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...-scratch-sintra-587_max.jpg-280304d1391144533

Thanks for the reply, I've put this build on the back burner and sunk some money into my Karl Kroenen and Joker Goon costumes, I appreciate the offer but for the moment I'm not actively looking.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back