Wild Bill Kelso's A2 flight jacket (1941)

understood. I got my jacket in yesterday and picked up a similar pair of goggles as you did. I think I'm well on my way and your pictures really helped! Thanks.

Got them! ;) Thanks. I'm wondering if there's anything around the blue logo on the left sleeve below the eight ball. I've got one screen grab that looks like some stars around it in a ribbon. I think its time to pull the movie again.................

You're right, Darth Movado! I never noticed it before. I see it in the promo pic, but only slight hints in all the other screen caps I had.
star circle.jpg
While looking this up, I came across the vector drawings I made for my version. Enjoy!

Attachments

• WBK Wild Bill dice.jpg
    WBK Wild Bill dice.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 217
  • WBK right upper arm.jpg
    WBK right upper arm.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 196
  • WBK right pocket.jpg
    WBK right pocket.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 181
  • WBK left upper arm.jpg
    WBK left upper arm.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 543
  • WBK left pocket.jpg
    WBK left pocket.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 191
  • WBK left forearm.jpg
    WBK left forearm.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 177
  • WBK collar points.jpg
    WBK collar points.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 204
  • WBK back.jpg
    WBK back.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 223
awesome man. Thanks so much. That actually helps me out a lot. I'll have pictures of my jacket up soon. The only thing I've found is there is actually a horse shoe around the Army Air Corps logo. Other than that, you're spot on.

So, I never posted any pictures here of the finished product and the full suit. Here you go. Even got to meet Nancy Allen and, though it takes away from the authentic look, she signed it! ;) I'll take a couple more of the back and the finished jacket on the mannequin when its ready to be displayed. I don't think I'll be wearing it again as it is now signed. :)
1404995_10152722259013846_7886478430798005215_o.jpgWild bill 1.jpgWild Bill 2.jpgWild Bill 3.jpgWild Bill 4 jacket.jpg

hola solo escribo desde españa... esta es mi replica de chamarra hecha a mano...
Espero que te guste.
plu
IMG_1615.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
  • MIA.jpg
    MIA.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
Esto tendría que haber sido hace más de 10 años cuando estaban haciendo las cosas de McQueen de The Great Escape. Tengo un libro en alguna parte, pero encontrarlo sería casi imposible en este momento. Pero si lo hago....
that is the real tag of the real jacket of wild bill kelso

Attachments

• 845076.jpg
    845076.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back