Who will be first to do the new Robocop

did that much really change from when they made the original Robocop suit and The Iron man suit?

The suit's concept for connecting together and bulk is similar.

Not saying use the same design but an older style RobopCop look would still be relevant.

This is just so plain and boring. It looks like undersuit to be honest.
Crying for something cool to be added over it :(

i agree with stealth on this it does look like an undersuit ,could do with somthing kool and also cant realy beat the old design sorta messing with a classic here i think

I don't think the suit Shakeitdavey post is the same suit in the on the set pics. I think there are several concept designs not sure which one is the final yet but I agree with Stealth that it appears that it's an under suit.

From the picture i saw. I don't like it. But i still going to see the movie. Like the concept better but saw another concept which looks more like the original.

430039_2384464471566_1449096451_n.jpg

Now that is a bit more like it. It has the sleek looking design we would expect with current "futuristic" armour but it has more contrast in the colour scheme and shows off the old school blue/grey metal. I also like the simplistic visor that is more like the old one. Although I'm not 100% sure why he's giving people off camera the finger with a big metal spike :p

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back