What's "off" in this publicity tour photo of Mark, Carrie, and Harrison?

Hmmmmm….I’m not seeing that Randy Johnson has even a passing resemblance to Mark Hamill.

View attachment 1699759
lol...exactly

3820cd26ebf86f1cf9797ea814d0f8-rimg-w498-h278-gmir.jpg

Mark is wearing a blazer with a different T-shirt here.
Carrie has the same shirt as the first photo.
Harrison appears to have the same coat, but different shirt.

Maybe this was over several days of press tour interviews?
Hair on Mark seems longer and shorter on Harrison compared to first pic.

One does not get that distinctive, gravely, “lunch lady voice” unless one takes frequent trips to “flavor country”…

Yes, the effect of long term cigarette smoking. I see/hear it in patients all the time. Unfortunately, it was on of several demons in Carrie's life:

1) "Carrie Fisher [ ] said in an interview that she abused cocaine when she was filming “Empire Strikes Back” as Princess Leia. During the scenes set on the ice planet Hoth, Fisher says she used cocaine. Fisher says: “I didn’t even like coke that much. It was a case of getting on whatever train I needed to take to get high.”

2) She as very up front about stints in rehab, as well as her diagnosis of bipolar disorder

3) On December 23, 2016, on a flight from London to Los Angeles, she stopped breathing and vomited severely. Ultimately, she passed out and was transported to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Sadly this is where she passed away four days later. (A subsequent coroner’s report revealed Fisher had, at some point prior to her death, consumed cocaine, alcohol, heroin, and ecstasy.)

When I read this with my medical mind, I instantly think that she aspirated (commonly seen with intoxicated or lethargic individuals who vomit and then suck the stomach contents down into their trachea and lungs). It can produce a severe, life threatening pneumonia. I would guess that she also suffered anoxic brain injury shortly thereafter.

According to the toxicology report, Fisher’s personal assistant said she had “multiple apneic episodes” during the flight, which was normal for her.
“Near the end of the 10-hour flight, she was not able to be aroused,” stated the report. “A few minutes later, the decedent vomited profusely then slumped over.”

Also according to her toxicology report:

Fisher, best known as Princess Leia in Star Wars, suffered a heart attack on the plane, followed by vomiting, and the report specified that she had a “history of sleep apnoea”.

“Based on the available toxicological information, we cannot establish the significance of the multiple substances that were detected in Ms Fisher’s blood and tissue, with regard to the cause of death,” the report states.

4) You can also see significant facial anatomy changes about her nose and mouth as she aged. Her nose became more bulbous and drooped, her mouth was constantly in a pursed-lip position ("puckering"), and her frown lines were more prominent. My guess is that she had lost many if not all of her teeth at that point and was wearing dentures.

5) Her daughter BIlie Lourd was very upfront RE: her mother Carrie's death:

“My mom battled drug addiction and mental illness her entire life,” Lourd said in a statement to People magazine. “She ultimately died of it. She was purposefully open in all of her work about the social stigmas surrounding these diseases.

“She talked about the shame that torments people and their families confronted by these diseases. I know my mom. She’d want her death to encourage people to be open about their struggles. Seek help, fight for government funding for mental-health programs. Shame and those social stigmas are the enemies of progress to solutions and ultimately a cure. Love you, Momby.”

Carri was a spitfire, had a wonderful acerbic wit, was a well regarded author and script doctor, and kept a sense of humor to the very end. She wanted her remains to be buried in a Prozac urn.. and so they did.

Her family opted to place some of her ashes in her mother's coffin. Carrie Fisher's burial and funeral also served as her mother's funeral. During the service, Carrie's brother, Todd Fisher, held the unique Prozac pill urn containing the remainder of his sister's ashes.

carrie-fisher-funeral-prozac-shaped-urn.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Carrie Fisher's health & life circumstances were practically designed to kill her early, unfortunately. Addiction prone + bipolar + Hollywood actor life.

It's not just that those issues are challenges, it's that they interact & fuel each other. Being bipolar is correlated with early/severe cardio problems. Some bipolar medications encourage diabetes & weight gain as a side effect. Actors/celebs are pressured to be thin, and the illegal stimulant drugs (Coke, speed, meth) are appetite suppressants. Stimulant drug habits also cause cardio damage on their own. The Hollywood scene is more permissive than most places of drug use (especially in the 1970s-80s) and the celebrity & wealth gives more access to it than the average person would have. Etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back